Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trucel trait: You prowl vsco to jerk off to sluts only to get pissed when you realize they have boyfriends

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
I just found this hot slut and now Im so pissed that this bitch will never be doing that to me. All because of milimeters of bone in the wrong place.
I have to go to these foids pages to jerk off but I also hate it because of how shitty it is that I won't ever get a bitch doing that to me.

Shes so rapeable. (This is not a threat. I have never seen this foid before in real life and I only have seen her because of her social media) I merely said "rapeable to demonstrate the fact that shes hot this is not a threat id never do something illegal.

closetfags.is

He's cool. I don't think he's an infiltrator in the slightest.
No, not an infiltrator but the alt of a user who was banned.
fuck you bud you have been here 2+ years and under 1k post
You do realize you can request a post-count wipe, right?

Tag any mod, they can verify he had around 8k before the wipe.

proof???

How tf am I an alt

Neither is repeatedly stating I am an alt while providing zero proof. Just explain why you think I am an alt
Certain traits you share with a former user

@ColdBoy @Corvus @DarkStar

Stop fighting.

Pepegun

Definitely an alt. Look how defensive he gets

Defending against false accusations means you are suddenly guilty of said accusations? You are a faggot. If you deny being a faggot you are now a faggot. See how stupid that is

This guy is a schizo in general, he got banned because he posted his dick to prove he wasn't a foid.

They should put all teenage VSCO whores on one island (in videogame).

Neither is repeatedly stating I am an alt while providing zero proof. Just explain why you think I am an alt
You and this former user are the same age and just graduated high school, both of you know Amelie Cheung on a personal level, both of you worship basic white foids, and you two make the same grammar mistakes like always misspelling you're as your.

You and this former user are the same age and just graduated high school, both of you know Amelie Cheung on a personal level, both of you worship basic white foids, and you two make the same grammar mistakes like always misspelling you're as your.
Is that the stupid bearded age cuck who defended amelie on tiktok and made an acc here? I started the amelie cheung incident first. I did it before him. Also the "your" mistake is so common

I was the original person to start the amelie shit

I was the original person to start the amelie shit
yea I don't recall anyone mentioning amelia before the coldboy post

why don't you just tell me who you think I am.

Is that the stupid bearded age cuck who defended amelie on tiktok and made an acc here? I started the amelie cheung incident first. I did it before him.
No like I said, both of you are the same age and you both know Amelie Cheung irl. He has never mentioned her name to me but he has posted photos of her to me long before you joined this forum and I only realized her name after you joined.
Also the "your" mistake is so common
Nobody makes this mistake every single time they try to type you're.