Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Trucel Trait: You never get featured on IT

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
Your thread or post never gets featured on IT. Trucel Trait tbh.

It's not worth it. You usually have to say something waaaaay over the top to get a feature since all they care about it a sensationalist exaggeration of us.
And, even if you do, you'll see at most 35 comments which are all like the following
>Wow. *I* am like [random trait] and married!
>I am gay/lesbian/tranny/asexual, so what they say is stupid and doesn't apply to me lololol
>As a [random age] woman, I am not constantly swarmed by men and thusly there is no truth to anything any of them have ever said
>Yikes...erm...another hateful comment. I hope they are all dead and gone
>Wow. It must be their personality. They are all socially anxious, which is bad unless you're one of us then it's a legit mental struggle UwU
>Yikes...I may be autistic but even I don't hate women! Right m'ladies?

Shit like that

It's not worth it. You usually have to say something waaaaay over the top to get a feature since all they care about it a sensationalist exaggeration of us.
And, even if you do, you'll see at most 35 comments which are all like the following
>I am gay/lesbian/tranny/asexual, so what they say is stupid and doesn't apply to me lololol
>As a [random age] woman, I am not constantly swarmed by men and thusly there is no truth to anything any of them have ever said
>Wow. It must be their personality. They are all socially anxious, which is bad unless you're one of us then it's a legit mental struggle UwU

Shit like that
Same. Agree, they are really annoying and predictable at this point.

Btw, do you know what happened to @AbsolutelyBrutal ? He hasn't been active for a while.

Same. Agree, they are really annoying and predictable at this point.

Btw, do you know what happened to @AbsolutelyBrutal ? He hasn't been active for a while.
Don't know what happened to him tbh

Yeah, the R*dditors have a few basic things they stick to.
1) They cite lived experience regardless of how common it is or not. AKA "Because *I* am a 5/10 with a partner, it must be possible for ALL 5/10s to get partners."

2) They fall back on flexing. When you can't argue, you can always try and mog your opponent (even if this reinforces the blackpill. AKA "I make $800,000 every month and I have 10 degrees from Stanford, MIT, and Oxford. Everything I say is therefore *more* correct than anything you say, because society recognizes me as influential and important."

3) If all else fails, attack grammar. AKA "He said 'Your' and not 'You're' and is therefore stupid. No one ever makes mistakes online unless they are dumb"

4) The eternal strawman. AKA "The prototypical incel I have conjured in my head is evil, shy, and stupid--I can therefore safely apply this rubric to all incels. The irony of me accusing them of doing what seems to be the same thing to women escapes me."

Don't know what happened to him tbh

Yeah, the R*dditors have a few basic things they stick to.
1) They cite lived experience regardless of how common it is or not. AKA "Because *I* am a 5/10 with a partner, it must be possible for ALL 5/10s to get partners."

2) They fall back on flexing. When you can't argue, you can always try and mog your opponent (even if this reinforces the blackpill. AKA "I make $800,000 every month and I have 10 degrees from Stanford, MIT, and Oxford. Everything I say is therefore *more* correct than anything you say, because society recognizes me as influential and important."

3) If all else fails, attack grammar. AKA "He said 'Your' and not 'You're' and is therefore stupid. No one ever makes mistakes online unless they are dumb"

4) The eternal strawman. AKA "The prototypical incel I have conjured in my head is evil, shy, and stupid--I can therefore safely apply this rubric to all incels. The irony of me accusing them of doing what seems to be the same thing to women escapes me."
That strawman and grammar thing is rage inducing tbh.
they've only made one thread about me i think

not counting the "prove the incel wrong"
Atleast you made it there. You statusmaxxed. Lol, just kidding tbh.

Last edited:
That strawman and grammar thing is rage inducing tbh.
It drives me wild. I fatfinger on my phone all the time, and so sometimes a mistake slips through. This doesn't invalidate what I have to say.

And yeah IT take one or two sperging incels and decide that's all they need to look at a MASSIVE community of men and generalize us. I wouldn't even say incels strawman women, since we don't have to make shit up about women to make them evil tbh. And, even IF we did, they do the same thing to us, so they had better stop being hypocrites.

fakeceal trait, constantly appear in IT

I never go there

No loss there

I never lurk IT. Maybe I have, maybe not. Don't care.

I feel cheated!

(Does that mean im in a relationship?)

I've gotten like one or two, but those were like late 2019 or early 2020. Haven't gotten any screenshots from IT late 2020 or this year.

Your thread or post never gets featured on IT. Trucel Trait tbh.
SIT DOWN and LISTEN for a second.

This is attention seeking behaviour - stop seeking it or giving it to them. IT is a dead subreddit. Brazillian_smegma got banned from Soyitt. All this constant IT this and IT that stuff is just giving them attention. We comprehensively defeated them with getting their subreddit banned. They have never recovered from that. If you look at the pictures of the Incel tears meetup you see how pathetic these trannies and hambeasts are. Don't give them attention. Let them fucking rot.

SIT DOWN and LISTEN for a second.

This is attention seeking behaviour - stop seeking it or giving it to them. IT is a dead subreddit. Brazillian_smegma got banned from Soyitt. All this constant IT this and IT that stuff is just giving them attention. We comprehensively defeated them with getting their subreddit banned. They have never recovered from that. If you look at the pictures of the Incel tears meetup you see how pathetic these trannies and hambeasts are. Don't give them attention. Let them fucking rot.
Agree. That sub is completely dead. I was half joking anyways. My apologies.

Low IQ retard trait:
IT trannies live in your head and you keep posting about them.

Low IQ retard trait:
IT trannies live in your head and you keep posting about them.
This is my 2nd thread about that sub among 30. Threads. But I agree I am a low IQ tard.

You post two, another inkwell posts two.. and another...

What we end up is with life fuel for those trannies that try to squeeze every tiny ounce of attention out of you. Starve them to death already.

Shit like that
they are a lot more bullying than that asshole. These fucks are just tattletales that are supercharged by reddit karma to keep tattletelling. Back in my day tattletales got waterboarded where you take shits.

A lot of it is dogwhistly insults on ethnic, short, or virgin men, or just them twisting into pretzels into defending muh KWEENS

Last edited: