Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Trucel Trait: You make eye contact with foids and maybe intimidate them

SparkLight

SparkLight

Can’t KREMPI
Most of the time I’m invisible but if a toilet is close in proximity I want to perhaps obtain some eye candy so either I stare at her breasts or her ass or I make eye contact in order for her to at least for a split second be intimidated which increases my testosterone levels by at least 35% or more (depending on the toilet) very much a trucel trait.

I always look at boobs if they're big enough

High inhib trait: you're the opposite and dislike doing it for extended periods of time... :feelsjuice:

Obviously a result related to earlier experiences tied with physical attractiveness and height. :feelsclown:

I do the same, I consider myself invisible.

i make eye contact, i get intimidated instead

i make eye contact, i get intimidated instead
For me after knowing the blackpill, I can’t really get intimidated after finding out their true nature but toilets are intimidated more than you if trucel