Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Trucel Trait: You look homeless

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
I don't know if this is true for other trucels, but if you look homeless, unkempt and walk around with an untidy appearance, you could be a trucel.

yeah my natural appearance

Subhuman Truecel checking in

I don't "walk around"

It's an expression, nigga
I've been wearing the same clothes for a month and haven't showered in 2 weeks. I don't work or meet any friends, so can't be bothered. So I guess I also look homeless rn.

I've been wearing the same clothes for a month and haven't showered in 2 weeks. I don't work or meet any friends, so can't be bothered. So I guess I also look homeless rn.
Yep, probably

Yes I am like that

My hair is shoulder length but I wear clean clothes and use good perfume. But yeah I've been told that I look homeless by my sister.

I shower everyday, wear new clothes everyday, wash my hair and face everyday yet I still look like this
8F722045 8CF9 4A4A AF17 294EB4A49A46

F1A826BF C735 4623 8E66 CF9645BED130

I don't know if this is true for other trucels, but if you look homeless, unkempt and walk around with an untidy appearance, you could be a trucel.
that’s me pretty much

Yep.

My hair looks like i've been sleeping in a sewer for the past 6 months.

Just don't comb your hair and grow a beard and don't comb it and you'll look homeless even if you wear decent clothing.

i look quite professional and clean because I need to for my work, but im currycel and only shower when i go out somewhere lol

Yes can relate. I always look like a hobo because I don't take care of myself.

I can relate to this one I always get mistaken for a hobo and it has gotten me in trouble alot.

Yeah, for sure. That's what happens when life beats you down.

What do you look like op?

Yes, I look homeless aswell, i stopped shaving and stopped getting haircuts and wear cheap clothes that are comfortable.