Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Trucel Trait: You Live Like A Monk Everyday

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Trucels are so ugly no one ever wants to be their friend or be associated them, trucels have zero contact with anyone, trucels never leave their homes because everyone mogs them outside, trucels are poor because they get no opportunities because they are discriminated for being ugly, and trucels have no worldly desire from a lifetime of negative reinforcement. :cryfeels:

Indeed. I lived like this in the past.

BASED AND BLACKPILLED

The description fits me perfectly, it ain't easy.

I used to be actual monk for 4 months (Thailand) and I actually have to do a lot of stuff including attending to religion associate events (with other monks)
And go to normal social event like wedding and funereal, it is exhausting. But when you done with all the stuff you can be alone in your room for the rest of the day (you still have to attend afternoon prayer and wake up at 5am for morning prayer. Every. Single. Day.) :feelsseriously:

I also have to add that every morning you have to walk bare foot to get food from local because monks cannot fetch food for themselve they have to rely on people generosity

Trucels are so ugly no one ever wants to be their friend or be associated them, trucels have zero contact with anyone, trucels never leave their homes because everyone mogs them outside, trucels are poor because they get no opportunities because they are discriminated for being ugly, and trucels have no worldly desire from a lifetime of negative reinforcement. :cryfeels:
I’ve embraced it

I also have to add that every morning you have to walk bare foot to get food from local because monks cannot fetch food for themselve they have to rely on people generosity
And what if locals don't give you food?

And what if locals don't give you food?
Don’t know. Never happen because local here give us everyday and we actually get too much and have to emptied the food bowl on a truck and continue walk for more food (we have to get through whole village) :feelsseriously:

I used to be actual monk for 4 months (Thailand) and I actually have to do a lot of stuff including attending to religion associate events (with other monks)
And go to normal social event like wedding and funereal, it is exhausting. But when you done with all the stuff you can be alone in your room for the rest of the day (you still have to attend afternoon prayer and wake up at 5am for morning prayer. Every. Single. Day.) :feelsseriously:
do they meditate everyday?

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Being a trucel is like being imprisoned in solitary; it’s a hellish and lonely existence.

Trucel Trait: You Live Like A Monk Everyday​

Yes,i live like a blackpilled monk,in complete solitude,i only go out to get groceries,i'm poorcel because i'm not a goy normie cattle scum and i like it that way.
And i'm my best friend,because i'm the only person that ever has and ever will care about me.

trucels never leave their homes because everyone mogs them outside
I cant even go out to eat without a constant stream of comparison suicidefuel :feelscry:

I didnt leave my home for 9 days already :feelsautistic:

I have a more religious-suited lifestyle than most of religious people in the world eve[UWSL]n though I'm atheist[/UWSL]

Being a trucel is like being imprisoned in solitary; it’s a hellish and lonely existence.
It's worse in a lot of ways. Unless you're a lucky NEET, you still have to work and get bullied/mogged. Truceldom is basically a life of rotting in solitary confinement with intervals of monotonous chores and prison yard bullying.