Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Trucel Trait: You have no stories to tell.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I don’t have a single interesting thing happening or have happened my entire life.

I'm opposite. I have many stories

I don’t have a single interesting thing happening or have happened my entire life.
Congrats, you just wrote a short story.

Nailed it. Truecel life is nothing but rotting alone with anything "interesting" that happened to you almost certainly involving your suffering:feelsrope:.

I do have plenty of stories about being rejected

I have many stories of my failure . Zero positive stories

sometimes I think I should write down a list of lies about myself just to be more interesting, but I am too lazy, so the cycle of being a boring loner with nothing to say and no comfortable opinions that could be uttered in public prevails

I have stories about being ghosted

I have many conquests in Honey Select to share.

I could write a whole collection of ghost stories. They'd all have the same ending though.
Awful fucking life this is. I should kill the bitches that ghosted me in gta5

Truecel trait: you have plenty of things to say but you're too shy to say them to other people.

And because of it you can't socialize very well. Far too relatable.

Oh I've got many stories most would be perceived as depressing no doubt about that.