Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Trucel Trait: You have no ego.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Only fakecels have an ego to protect to believe normalscum suffer the same fate as us. A trucel's experience is one of constant mogging and he grows to believe he's completely alone in his fate: he can accept the fact that inceldom affects a very unlucky, selective few of the male population.

@Incelius Savage

This seems to be mainly a criticism of "sub 8 theory"... :feelssus:

JFL at the sub 8 theory; yeah, obviously HTNs and other normies can literally never get a foid and are doomed to trueceldom, just like us! :feelstastyman:

I'm always doubtful of those who propose this inane drivel; I simply suspect them as another larping MTN/HTN who can't be bothered to stop LARPing like actual subhumans, and have most likely failed/rejected prior experiences with foids... :feelsclown:

Though if foid's standards ever do skyrocket up to that level, itll be entertaining to see the male uprising towards the bluepill and hypergamous degeneracy, and the confirmation of what we've known all along as more and more accept it's over. :feelsjuice:

In terms of actual self-confidence and ego, I would have more if I was a secret incel genius who IQmogged most; reality is unfortunate. :smonk:

I will add that I miss your old avi. :feelsjuice:

I mean, i destroy normies on games so there's that. That's my "ego" Also that i'm alive facing so many shitty circumstances proves the strenght of my mind

You can’t have an ego if you never lived or been apart of society.

I mean, i destroy normies on games so there's that. That's my "ego" Also that i'm alive facing so many shitty circumstances proves the strenght of my mind
high IQ same. Although in games I am now mogged due to oldcel reflexes it's over

if i cant shit on normies and kids on vidya then i just quit the game, its the only good thing i have my life.