Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Trucel Trait: You have Narrow Shoulders, Take the Framepill!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
364C1605 2EC1 4D2A 9BC0 AE7DC56D832A

Overall, broad shoulders as compared to the hips were the most important factor in attractiveness ratings, accounting for 79.6 percent of the variation in these rankings, the study found. Penis size and height accounted for 6.1 percent and 5.1 percent, respectively."

"While size may matter, the findings don’t suggest that only size matters. In fact, body shape seemed to trump both height and genital endowment in determining attractiveness. Based on the women’s answers, the researcher calculated that height was as important as endowment in a male’s attractiveness, while wider shoulders and narrow hips was more important than both combined"

Study:

@IchWillSterben :cryfeels::feelsohgod:

Framepill > Dickpill @yez :feelsrope:

why repeat same info over and over? if you have shit frame then stop crying and lift weights. inject t if the previous didn't work.
stop being a faggot

why repeat same info over and over? if you have shit frame then stop crying and lift weights. inject t if the previous didn't work.
stop being a faggot
SHOULDERS DON'T MEAN A SHIT

IT'S ONLY ABOUT HEIGHT AND FACE

take a look without your pants, they always make your hips look wider :feelsthink:

NT is all that matters bro! :feelsEhh:

It's over short skinnycels:feelsrope::feelsrope:

im gymcel so no.

Better have more shoulder than hips frame is underrated imo :feelsaww:

@mentalcel1 @sub human @Transcended Trucel @bigantennaemay1

I do have narrow shoulders. When I wear a suit and tie, it looks awkward on me, because of the shoulder padding on the suit, and makes my head look small and dorkier. :fuk:

the distance between the shoulder joints is 100% based on clavicle length

prove me wrong

Cope, you will always have short shoulder bones and calvicles compared to someone with a truly large frame.
im 182 cm i think its enough but my face :cryfeels:

@Edmund_Kemper @Gymcelled @HighTGymcel @IncelKing any research done on the frame pill? :feelsrope:

Just when you think someday you’ll hit the jackpot and get all the surgeries to make things right shit like this comes up

Can fix it with training and losing weight

Can fix it with training and losing weight
You would have to be extremely muscular, every foid would be repulsed and know you were compensating for your inferior, subhuman genetics. :feelstastyman:

SHOULDERS DON'T MEAN A SHIT

IT'S ONLY ABOUT HEIGHT AND FACE
Stop denying the stats retard, I literally showed you research that frame is greater height. :feelstastyman:

No studies I can find

@Edmund_Kemper @Gymcelled @HighTGymcel @IncelKing any research done on the frame pill? :feelsrope:
I wanted to make a post about frame a long time ago.
Not as important as face or height but signficant still

No neck is more brutal, fuk

6ft 55kg skeletoncell, took the framepill a year ago. A very brutal one tbh :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

stop being a faggot
lifting won’t increase bone structure though

My frame is very frail and weak it ain't easy being a framelet & uglylet.

Took the framepill years ago and tried to work out to hide my shitty bone structure. Now im still a narrow shouldered midget I'm just out hundreds of dollars in equipment :feelsrope: gymaxxing is a lie

A foid asked if I was 12 at my gym. :feelspuke::fuk:

View attachment 632437View attachment 632438

Overall, broad shoulders as compared to the hips were the most important factor in attractiveness ratings, accounting for 79.6 percent of the variation in these rankings, the study found. Penis size and height accounted for 6.1 percent and 5.1 percent, respectively."

"While size may matter, the findings don’t suggest that only size matters. In fact, body shape seemed to trump both height and genital endowment in determining attractiveness. Based on the women’s answers, the researcher calculated that height was as important as endowment in a male’s attractiveness, while wider shoulders and narrow hips was more important than both combined"

Study:
Shoulder size means little. Height and face are infinitely more important. I am 5'1". I used to have a 30 inch waist with enormously broad shoulders like a gorilla. No woman would touch me with me a ten feet long pole.

I have the most subhuman frame imaginable. Narrow shoulders and big, gay effeminate hips. :feelsbadman:

Putting on muscle has helped a bit, but I still look retarded. I wish I had that masculine v-shape!

View attachment 632437View attachment 632438

Study:
Why r u Indian. Srs bro you could've picked white option in the void...:feelsrope:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back