Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trucel trait: You have lost the ability to feel any empathy for foids

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
Whenever something unfortunate happens to a foid, I feel nothing. Not even an ounce of basic empathy a human being instinctually has for another. Instead, I feel a strong sense of satisfaction and enjoyment.

74d86be5-7357-4c06-b4cc-72efe8254d6e_text.gif

It only makes me happy

It’s not like they would be empathetic towards us

They're all evil scum they deserve it

I've never felt empathy for anyone or any animal
Emo

I dont feel empathy for men either

Normies don't feel empathy, either. They just larp it to virtue signal.

"He hit a wahmens!" Is just them obeying the de-facto law in the west. It's like how Chinese people run someone over then kill him with a hammer, the law punishes letting him live, so they flee from pain by murdering him.

Relatable.

But they deserve all the pain. It's actually not enough yet, still long way to go

Normies don't feel empathy, either. They just larp it to virtue signal.

"He hit a wahmens!" Is just them obeying the de-facto law in the west. It's like how Chinese people run someone over then kill him with a hammer, the law punishes letting him live, so they flee from pain by murdering him.
They do. Most men subconsciously feel more sympathy for women.

You wouldn't feel empathy for a robot so why feel it for foids?

They don't care about men suffering so why should we care about them?

Foids dont care about men, they just laugh so why care about their "MonThly PaIn" CRY ABOUT IT FEMOID!!!

Whenever something unfortunate happens to a foid, I feel nothing. Not even an ounce of basic empathy a human being instinctually has for another. Instead, I feel a strong sense of satisfaction and enjoyment.

74d86be5-7357-4c06-b4cc-72efe8254d6e_text.gif
I love animals but not foids.

I struggle to empathise with sexhavers in general. Even if something terrible happens to them, they can still get sex and emotional support from their partners. I will probably never get those things.

Not even an ounce of basic empathy a human being instinctually has for another.
Very courageous assumption that foids are human beigns. I for sure dont view them as such.

I struggle to empathise with sexhavers in general. Even if something terrible happens to them, they can still get sex and emotional support from their partners. I will probably never get those things.

I have no empathy for non-my mother adult foids.

Tbh I feel empathy towards old ones thanks to my grandma who's my favorite person and her friends being nice to me

They aren't people, they're androids. I'M GOING TO OPEN ONE UP AND PROVE IT (IN VIDEO GAME).

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back