Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Trucel Trait: You have a very bad, subhuman smile!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Having a good smile is used by normies to tell if you’re NT and have “good vibes”: trucels have bad smiles and treated like potential creeps and mass shooters by society. In fact when I was young, normies were creeped out by me smiling out of habit and confronted me, asking me why I smiled so much. :feelsrope:
26899853 B560 4530 A9DC ABE4F2F471B2

81B6655B F77F 4417 85DC D714E0A3C95B

I dunno man, but at this point if I'm not complimented on something I assume I have a horrible case of it. I have only been complimented once, for my butt shape.

I have tiny mouth but my teeth are good (other then the color)

Smileceldom is real! :feelsrope:
@Transcended Trucel @sub human @mentalcel1

Mogs me at smiling

I have noticed there are some dark triad thugmaxxed chads who rarely smile if at all and are STILL considered more “normal” than any incel:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

YOU LITERALLY CANNOT WIN AS A SUB5 MALE:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
sub-8 male****

I have noticed there are some dark triad thugmaxxed chads who rarely smile if at all and are STILL considered more “normal” than any incel:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

YOU LITERALLY CANNOT WIN AS A SUB5 MALE:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
yeah no smile = creep. smile = ugly shitty teeth creep

Lol my teeth are crooked but I dont get cavities so :feelsokman: