Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Trucel Trait : You have a cleft chin with a recessed jaw.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34772
  • Start date
Deleted member 34772

Deleted member 34772

6ft Tall Multi-Millionaire Chang truecel
-
JFL

Any time you think of somebody with a cleft chin they tend to have a very strong masculine jaw ex :

97C0B70F 2CB3 4FA5 8226 F2BCDDAD3AA6

JFL but I have very boyish features with a recessed jaw and midface but I have a deep cleft. It never began for bootychincels.

6B75827F 2766 4442 BE4B A30FD843228B

My fellow chinlet. Greetings. :feelsYall:
Chinletism is death. Looks both ugly and non-masculine. Makes you look weak and deformed.

Being born a chinlet with any type of chin is one of the greasiest genetic death sentence you can have as a man.
No one will ever take you seriously, no women will want you, and you will always be the butt of jokes:fuk:

Being born a chinlet with any type of chin is one of the greasiest genetic death sentence you can have as a man.
No one will ever take you seriously, no women will want you, and you will always be the butt of jokes:fuk:
Swallowing the jawpill makes you realize we're not too different from peacocks flexing their tail to attract a female. It's literally ONE FUCKING BONE that will ultimately determine a big chunk of your worth as a human.

I think both of them mog me

I remember people in school would always say I looked like a fish and I never understood why. But one day I was going clothes shoping and went into the dressing room. The dressing room had like multiple mirrors all around you.

That was the first time I saw my side profile in full motion. That was when I understood why they called me a fish.

Swallowing the jawpill makes you realize we're not too different from peacocks flexing their tail to attract a female. It's literally ONE FUCKING BONE that will ultimately determine a big chunk of your worth as a human.
It absurd how we pretend to be higher beings but in the end we are just monkeys in suits.
just a few millimeters of bone.
remember people in school would always say I looked like a fish and I never understood why.
My "friends" use to call me the crimson chin as a joke because I was the exact opposite of the character. At first I thought they where just pulling my chain like I did with them but only now I realize how cruel their jokes where.

I mean it's kinda funny but they went overboard with making fun of me way to often.