Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Trucel Trait: You have a bloated face and subhuman fat distribution!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I have the same bloated face when I was younger and just slightly overweight as me currently even though I weight almost 80 lbs more, pm me if you want to see and all my fat goes to my thighs which gives me subhuman wide hips. :feelsohgod::feelsrope:

brutal had same issue before weight loss maxx

Ricecel babyface is a giant failo. It doesn't even go away when losing weight, you have to fix it with surgery.

I have the same bloated face when I was younger and just slightly overweight as me currently even though I weight almost 80 lbs more, pm me if you want to see and all my fat goes to my thighs which gives me subhuman wide hips. :feelsohgod::feelsrope:
All my fat is at my ass and hips as well which makes me look like a femboy :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: at 5'4 if not for my stocky build :feelsrope::feelsrope: