Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Trucel trait: You hate your parents.

• Thread starter 2002AryanMaxxed1488
  • Start date
2002AryanMaxxed1488

2002AryanMaxxed1488

卐 5'6 Uggo with Rage, Depression, ADHD & Autism 卐
★★★★★
After all, who was responsible for giving you a proper upbringing and molding you into someone much greater than they were but catastrophically fucked up at it?
Your parents.
If they tried but failed anyway than you don't have any room to hate them but the blame still partially lies on them for failing in any capacity.
My parents fucked up my development and upbringing so badly it makes Goku seem like a good father by comparison.
As one could reasonably infer, I despise them to no end and it enrages me to the point it causes physical pain.
Idk, maybe it's just me but I feel like this is a fairly common Trucel trait tbh.

Last edited:
I don’t hate mine. I just hate the decision of moving to America. I’d be waaay happier if they stayed in India.

After all, who was responsible for giving you a proper upbringing and molding you into someone much greater than they were but catastrophically fucked up at it?
Your parents.
MY parents must pay for bringing me into this cursed life of inceldom and subhumanity.

I don’t hate mine. I just hate the decision of moving to America. I’d be waaay happier if they stayed in India.
You can always move back to India. That's what I did.

Both my parents are the biggest retarded losers who have 0 friends and only had sex once in there life and that was when my father impregnated my mother
My parents are EXACTLY the same. ZERO social life, ZERO extraversion, ZERO activities, just rotting at home.

How the fuck do they even live like im serious
That's the point! They don't live. They are scared to live because they know their bodies are too subhuman to tolerate any kind of risk or chaos so they forgo all prospect of pleasure and happiness. They exist like scared bottomfeeding cockroaches.
how do they cope knowing their lives are shit
They are fundamentally neurotic cowards, so they rejoice at the thought of feeling safe.

I had great parents. I just wish I wasn’t such a subhuman Manlet who gets heightmogged by my HTN father.

Your parents.
If they tried but failed anyway than you don't have any room to hate them but the blame still partially lies on them for failing in any capacity.
My parents fucked up my development and upbringing so badly it makes Goku seem like a good father by comparison.
As one could reasonably infer, I despise them to no end and it enrages me to the point it causes physical pain.
Idk, maybe it's just me but I feel like this is a fairly common Trucel trait tbh.
same here. They were poor borderline illiterate subhuman midget shitskins.

My parents are EXACTLY the same. ZERO social life, ZERO extraversion, ZERO activities, just rotting at home.
same here. mother is literally stupider than some middle schoolers. Like her intelligence is just that low. Father is lazy dumbfuck gambler.

Ngl don't know how our fathers were this retarded to marry dumb fuck women. My father had a chance to marry white Mormon foid but decided against it because "muh children won't be Muslim", fucking nigger.

Ngl don't know how our fathers were this retarded to marry dumb fuck women. My father had a chance to marry white Mormon foid but decided against it because "muh children won't be Muslim", fucking nigger.

jesus your life would be decent and you wouldn't be on this forum slap him for me, I wish I was cumskin mixed

[Frenchcel english] I think thatbthere is a BIG process in the brain that keep losers from rejecting fault on their parents. Everywhere i go r/suicidewatch, incels.is, french forum,... losers reject fault on lots of bs stuff but never the most clever one.

THE HOLY TRUTH: Brain structure take form permanently during childhood and early adolescence by interaction with kids of the same age.

99% of virgin losers is because of their parents letting them rot in the house, bying them videogames.

The result: Their brain is not wire correctly because of the lack of interraction. and this is permanent

Tbh, no one outside of medical domain is aware of the permanent danger of letting a kid play videogames all day at his home instead of going outside to let the brain grow correctly

Your parents.
it is a common nearly-trucel trait bro. True truceldom is deformity

My upbringing was ruined by my parents. I cant do a lot of things by myself I just feel dumb and useless I always have to get help a lot im getting older and useless I really wish I was smart then I wouldn't have to suffer so much.

same here. They were poor borderline illiterate subhuman midget shitskins.
My parents are subhuman borderline illiterate ethnics who blame me for everything. Everything is determined by your parents:iq, looks, where you were born, race, height, nationality, religon, what era you were born in, internet access, childhood abuse (male circumcision)

If your life is shit its your parents fault,

I hate them (in video game)

I used to hate them but I will move out soon, so it dosent matter