Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Trucel Trait: You had assigned seats in school and even the girls forced to sit next to you would not engage in conversation.

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
I was reminiscing a lot today about my high school days and the bullshit that came with it. There was a lot of fuckery but for some reason I went into a mental rage mode thinking about junior year biology class in particular...Most of the faggot teachers assigned seats on the first day of class and said that those were the seats for the rest of the school year... So if the group you got sucked it was a "too bad" sort of situation. Unfortunately my school did not have individual desks either, but big desks where 3-5 students were forced to sit together at a time. I was assigned to sit with 3 white foids who happened by chance to have already been close friends with one-another...:feelsseriously: Ofc that happened with my shit luck I've had my entire life.

The school year went as expected, every class, any group project, at any chance, they'd all be talking in close proximity with me just staring at the classwork papers awkwardly. I had to listen to them talk about their college plans, the soccer team they were all on, the crushes/drama they had going on. They only acknowledged my existence when the teacher went around the tables to observe where I was forced to contribute to classwork answers. Towards the end of the school-year around spring I had become so severely depressed so every class I just rushed through the classwork and put my head down like the pic below. It was just pure suifuel and no one cared even when I was clearly depressed. That was highschool in a nutshell. Meanwhile all of the other tables everyone seemed to get along talking and laughing and having fun in class. This was literally in the front too so there wasn't an excuse that no one saw me because I was the "kid on the back of the class" archetype. I was not the "weird kid" in my presentation at all other than being sub-5. But personality right? :feelsokman: I literally dressed and behaved like a normie and put on a fake smile each day despite trying to engage in conversation but always failed.

Last edited:
No, though most seats were taken by the time I arrived...

I sat between a young male named "Leajandro" and a foid named "Gwendolyn"...Gwendolyn never looked at me whereas Leajandro informed our teacher of two boys whispering and laughing at me.

One foid lied to me and said the teacher swapped my seat for her friend jfl.

Last edited:
Not engage in conversation? More like complain and be close to breaking down into tears

Same here. The girls always talk to other people but ignore me. And if they weren’t talking to someone else, they of course wouldn’t talk to me at all. They also try to distance themselves away from me all the time.
Relatable
Society legit makes me feel like a ghost. I'm always being ignored, getting talked over, and even the fucking teachers don't acknowledge my existence
It's like I don't exist to anyone besides my direct family:feelsclown:

No, though most seats were taken by the time I arrived...

I sat between a young male named "Leajandro" and a foid named "Gwendolyn"...Gwendolyn never looked at me whereas Leajandro informed our teacher of two boys whispering and laughing at me.

Leajandro...

When I was in group therapy, an adopted Cuban boy named "Leajandro" was present. He had a foster brother named "Isaiah" and a foster mother named "Donna". He complimented my striped shirt and I complimented his clothes as well. He also informed the group leader of a boy laughing at my use of stress balls.

Yes. In group therapy, a tall Black youth named "Joshua" said "You're welcome" to me as a joke. It was a group activity where we exchanged cards and I was handing him his card. Everyone started laughing except me(I was anxious and responded with "You're welcome").

For that activity, I was asked to speak to any member of the group. I spoke only to the group psychologist and Leajandro.

When the groups split, Leajandro's final day was the day after the split.

We were the only two youth left, barring Sean, a new kid:

happens to me all the time at uni feels bad