Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Trucel trait: You Get Triggered By Snapchat or Instagram

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
You see some girl who looks like girls you know who feins some kind of assexuality towards you say “omg like sex was really hard for me to get comfortable with doing. I’m now with my second boyfriend in the last month and he couldn’t be better. We have sex every night. -cues Chad way above her league-. It’s really nice he can accept my autism and my binge eating disorder.- cues her with too small of shirt showing her fat roll-“

Truecel trait: You don't use that shit

Truecel trait: You don't use that shit
I went to a high school in middle of nowhere that has like 25 people a graduating class. So I had added them on Snapchat back then and only have them. I was meaning more the bullshit feeds that these lgbtq(Chad whores) talking about anything. And the title of it is like “queer no fear” season 2 episode 1 when I’m rotting

Soymedia is our enemy,just don't forget.

You see some girl who looks like girls you know who feins some kind of assexuality towards you say “omg like sex was really hard for me to get comfortable with doing. I’m now with my second boyfriend in the last month and he couldn’t be better. We have sex every night. -cues Chad way above her league-. It’s really nice he can accept my autism and my binge eating disorder.- cues her with too small of shirt showing her fat roll-“
the only thing i want to snap is foids neck like a slim jim
poops to drop weight for optimal combat performance