Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trucel Trait: You get mogged by Middle Schoolers

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
I remember when I walking by a Middle School and I saw a young couple, they both looked at me snickered. FUCK MY LIFE :feelsree::feelsree:

Ika-Sama
:blackpill:

What i hate the most are middle school boys who get to have girlfriends, and of course middle school foids. I hope they die

What i hate the most are middle school boys who get to have girlfriends, and of course middle school foids. I hope they die
The boy said: "Look at this nigga :lul:" and girl started laughing. The next generation is so fucked.

if you didn't get a gf in middle school it's over in high school and the rest of your life

I remember when I walking by a Middle School and I saw a young couple, they both looked at me snickered. FUCK MY LIFE :feelsree::feelsree:
i got mogged by a middle schooler today just walking to the gym all ppl i ever met made fun of me to this day i got 0 friends:blackpill:

i got mogged by a middle schooler today just walking to the gym all ppl i ever met made fun of me to this day i got 0 friends:blackpill:
Some asshole spit on me on the way to the park, I wanna die :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Brutal during my time at middle school hearing about new relationships meanwhile I rot

Brutal during my time at middle school hearing about new relationships meanwhile I rot
There used to be a girl that would sell her pussy for cash when I was in middle school.

Some asshole spit on me on the way to the park, I wanna die :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
i was in special ed school once and this hot blonde girl spit in my face and her friend beat me up i cried in the class no one cared not even the teacher then they brought me out of the class and did nothingg fuckin brutaallll:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

There used to be a girl that would sell her pussy for cash when I was in middle school.
You’d think that would at least be during high school but then again toilets are already whores during middle school

You got me. I drove past my old middle school the other day - and was full of regret.

You got me. I drove past my old middle school the other day - and was full of regret.
Most Middle schooler wear saggy pants and try to act black, I wanna show them how retarded they are

Back then kids used to obey their elders, or get shot in the face.
Yeah ,too bad if I do that they spew “they are just kids!!” Bullshit , bitch they would beat my ass if I said shit

I get mogged by everybody.

I get life-mogged by 11 year-olds, nigga