Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Trucel trait: you get into fights with normies and foids

Cunning Linguist

Cunning Linguist

Deranged freak of nature
★★★★
It seems like I get into arguments and shouting matches with normies and foids practically everyday, be it in public transport, at my college or even while walking down the streets. I used to think I was paranoid but now I'm really starting to believe that these normscum/foids actually hate that low-tier men exist in the same space as them because how dare they. Everytime there's some dispute it's always me who'll get the blame and the moment I start to fight back, the normie horde descends on me. Part of it might have to do with the fact that I live in the most congested, third world shithole with fierce competition where only the best manage to survive but even so, the abuse and pure hostility I face everyday is abnormal and disproportionate. Even as a kid I could feel that somehow I was the black sheep, the scapegoat, the one who is always on the wrong side of the tracks. And normies wonder why incels turn out to be so mentally fucked up (maybe if you weren't such a misogynist :foidSoy:).

Put a foid in an unattractive man's shoes for a week and she'll need to be admitted to the psych ward, assuming she hasn't killed herself already. I firmly believe that, even if we're all a little mentally fucked up, most of us are tough as nails because of the daily adversity we face simply for being alive. Jaded and cynical beyond saving yes, but still resilient as hell.

Brutal

57776189350000005 image

IT DONT LAUGH, THIS IS A VERY SERIOUS POST ABOUT A DEPRESSED MALE

AND FUCK NORMIES FOR HURTING US

Yes.

Rest Peacefully:

I agree it happened whilst I was riding my bike, I did get into an argument over next to nothing but after I parked my bike they didn't want to waste their time.

It seems like I get into arguments and shouting matches with normies and foids practically everyday, be it in public transport, at my college or even while walking down the streets. I used to think I was paranoid but now I'm really starting to believe that these normscum/foids actually hate that low-tier men exist in the same space as them because how dare they. Everytime there's some dispute it's always me who'll get the blame and the moment I start to fight back, the normie horde descends on me. Part of it might have to do with the fact that I live in the most congested, third world shithole with fierce competition where only the best manage to survive but even so, the abuse and pure hostility I face everyday is abnormal and disproportionate. Even as a kid I could feel that somehow I was the black sheep, the scapegoat, the one who is always on the wrong side of the tracks. And normies wonder why incels turn out to be so mentally fucked up (maybe if you weren't such a misogynist :foidSoy:).

Put a foid in an unattractive man's shoes for a week and she'll need to be admitted to the psych ward, assuming she hasn't killed herself already. I firmly believe that, even if we're all a little mentally fucked up, most of us are tough as nails because of the daily adversity we face simply for being alive. Jaded and cynical beyond saving yes, but still resilient as hell.
I agree with you

Yes, normies often have faces that invite punching, they are disgusting af.