Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

trucel trait: you enjoy lying to people for no reason

lu.jones

lu.jones

Destroy Feminism
-
whenever I’m out in public and see someone I’ll never meet again (like worker or something) I just completely bullshit them for fun.

I have a racially ambiguous appearance and curly hair so I’ve managed to convince people I’m black or mixed before and dropped the N word in front of Tyrone :feelskek:

Same, my life is so shit and boring so i lie to keep on the convERsation with the normie

I can relate to this somewhat. I also tell stupid lies from time to time

I can relate to this somewhat. I also tell stupid lies from time to time
It’s my favourite hobby. I also just mess with people in general nowadays.

I purposely act obnoxious and super autistic to piss them off. No one does shit lol

I've been lying about everything since I was 12, to everyone.
I'm at the point where I'm doubting my own memories because I don't know what was a lie or reality.

I've been lying about everything since I was 12, to everyone.
I'm at the point where I'm doubting my own memories because I don't know what was a lie or reality.
That’s called being a narcissist brotha

Yeah definitely relatable. One time a group of normies asked me for directions, and i gave them wrong directions on purpose, it felt very satisfying.

I lie all the time, but I don’t particularly enjoy it. I just do it because I can lol

Here in germany everyone says nigger and the niggers cant do shit I cant imagine living in a place where u can get stabbed or shot for it jfl :lul:

People always lie to me so I feel like I'm under no obligation to not deceive them in return

I disagree, I try not to lie, because it makes me feel corrupted inside.

Here in germany everyone says nigger and the niggers cant do shit I cant imagine living in a place where u can get stabbed or shot for it jfl :lul:
Can not confirm that. Got once almost my ass beaten by some tallfag Sri Lankan for saying nigga