Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Trucel Trait: You Don’t Have Intellau_Celistic on Ignore!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
You should honor your brocels, he is the truest trucels, he posts openly and honestly about his entire life and experiences unlike LARPers here, never insults anyone even though everyone denigrates him as an unintelligible schizo :soy: (not true, all his posts show he is very self aware and insightful), he is a verified 2/10 Blasian 5’3 Non NT trucel voicecel who has posted his face and Vocaroos before, doxxed and stalked his slut oneitis, Shannon Rose Bosanac to shadow realm so that she can never whore herself on the internet ever again and have the comfort of privacy (more based than any glownigger ever to post here), is one of the most active posters here, he even remembers the smallest details of my posts here, knowing I studies physics which I mentioned only once in a thread and he suffered great adversity in his childhood due to his ASD condition and attempting to find employment now that he older, yet he perserveres to seek knowledge and hold a mindset of personal growth in advanced mathematics, genetics, psychology, and many other subjects.

View: https://imgur.com/a/5nSfbH2

@Intellau_Celistic deserves the status of saint more than any other incel before him. :panties:

Last edited:
Plus everyone ignores and regularly bans him on chads.is :feelsUgh: yet he continues posting month after month to talk to other brocels, he is the most unwavering character of anyone. :cryfeels:

@turbosperg @Transcended Trucel @bigantennaemay1

Plus everyone ignores and regularly bans him on chads.is :feelsUgh: yet he continues posting month after month to talk to other brocels, he is the most unwavering character of anyone. :cryfeels:
Just put that schizo on ignore :feelsLSD:
I want to be a Chad :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Putting brocels on ignore is not cool

tbh he comes across as an alien. After his death, his brain should be spend to science for further research.

I love @Intellau_Celistic spergtastic contributions. His autismo is truly refined.

His voice is also beautifully autistic, kinda like one would hope to hear from an old-school James Bond supervillain that plots the destruction of the world.

I love him, nohomo.

he reminds me of my deformed truecel friend. :cryfeels:

I don't understand his schizomaxxed cryptic posts but I don't have him on ignore. I salute his truecel efforts o7

Putting brocels on ignore reminds me of most of society completely ignoring us, so I would never do it.

he is a giga trucel. He should be given trucel of month award for his contributions and back story. His voice is also trucel, might be most trucel one in all of the history of this site. Sad many ignore his posts for being too verbose and usage of obscure words. Rather than perservere and get the deeper message
tbh he comes across as an alien. After his death, his brain should be spend to science for further research.
His voice is alien as fuck, showing his truceldom.

Jfl. He was always a good guy in my eyes. I don't get the exaggeration of the hate. But understandable post:feelsokman:

No all the retard schizos gget ignored

why does he deserve special attention.

its not as if our parents were kind to us

@Intellau_Celistic you are pobz humble bragging for sympathy points. congrats uve managed to fool us. Long may it continue.

I just ignore edgy retards like Truckzo and Ray

I've always liked this user, one of the very few I could relate to

how is truckzo edgy? also who the fuck is ray?
Being a teen is part of it, another is that he's annoying as fuck. He should learn from Lycan. I like that kid. And ray is worthless, it's better if you don't know who he is.

I don't have anybody on ignore list. That's a fragile soyboy reddit trait, tbh.

Why would anyone ignore Intellau? You should only ignore fakecel faggots.

Last edited:
@Incelius Savage

Why should i ignore the brain ? " He dosnt sound pretentious but still Is smart. He could however do more Threads , Then again im mostly a responsive Poster myself . So whatever.

@Intellau_Celistic