Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trucel trait: you don't go to gym

autistandugly

autistandugly

Major
★★
You are autistic and have social anxiety and high inhibition

We need trucels.is

Also you din't approach girls (fir me the biggest FAKECEL trait)

I don't even leave my house only when needed

I don't even leave my house only when needed
i only leave for holidays to spend time with my family, other than that i never leave my house

I exercise at home, but currently on a too low carb diet (losing weight) to be able to lift properly.

Never visited gym.

True. I only spend my time inside my room in front of my computer.

don’t like going to the gym cause nothing changes in my body and also because too many people are in it

I don’t think I have the discipline to try developing a gym workout routine, even though I’ve thought about giving it a shot

I used to but not anymore and they increased the membership price.

Gym/lifting is complete bullshit, it's for brainwashed slaves. just do pushups, situps, among other simple exercises at home. go for walks, go swimming, and if you really want to get strong for whatever reason go get physically demanding jobs.

If you are too skinny and need to gain body mass the simplest & healthiest way of doing so is to eat a lot of Animal foods & fruit, nothing else. Try 3000 calories a day.

I do exercise at home.

I go to gym to improve my MMA combat to fuck up chads

I went but quit because of SHIT hip genetics so I couldn’t do what I wanted. Now I ldar.

Gym is mostly just coping to clear my mind and fall asleep easily by wearing myself down physically. I hate when there's a lot of people at the gym, but exercising at home is difficult because our house is quite small.

I went but quit because of SHIT hip genetics so I couldn’t do what I wanted. Now I ldar.
I have wide hips too so it doesn’t look aesthetically pleasing due to bone structure

i go there but i hate showering there.

well, I go there, but still an incel so whatever. I just like it as a hobby. alotta stacies and beckies giving me the "ew" look all the time.

tried to go the gym but pussied out when my heart kept pounding from the anxiety

never gonna try again, its a shit cope anyway