Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Trucel Trait: You Don’t Care About Your Health

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Why the fuck would you care about eating healthy and exercising? Just to live a longer life of being ugly, short, poor, friendless, and complete alone?

Before you say muh you will look and be treated better, who the fuck will see you anyways: a stranger that will forget your face among the crowd 10 seconds later?

There is zero logical reason not to be fat as incel, you are depriving yourself of tasty food everyday by being skinny and eating healthy.

I didn't care about my health for years now I'm in pain and I'm not even 30

Some Incels have higher standards for themselves regardless of what Normies and foids think

Im doing it for the hormones.

I take Aleve twice daily, Fluticasone once daily, Multvitamin once daily, Concerta(CNS Stimulant) 30mg once daily, Glutathione 500mg capsule once daily, Fluoxetine 40mg once daily, Mirtazapine 15mg at night.

Self-improvement is good, but don't expect everything to change.

I'm preparing myself for the difficult task of mining ahead. I should use my Mirtazapine hours to focus on building my rig and lists.

Some may wish to live longer than 50. :feelshehe:

I have various health issues that you 50+ year olds usually get , at the age of 22 its brutal . Garbage genetics:feelsbadman:

Having a fast metabolism also greatly helps as a truecel

It depends on their individual circumstances... :feelswhere:

Though another reason may be wanting to live a life of relative comfort, which would be harder if you were obese. :feelsjuice:

I have various health issues that you 50+ year olds usually get , at the age of 22 its brutal . Garbage genetics:feelsbadman:
Its brutal I'm legit gonna gymmax I'm suffering more than i should right now

I have to otherwise I get too many problems hurting my copes

i cant gymmaxx cos I have arthritis I think. All my joints are grinding and sometimes painful
Brutal man we didn't do anything do deserve these garbage genetics

i didn't and got diabetes and can't even foodcope anymore.

i would reccomend at least doing the bare minimum to stave off some of the worse diseases.

healthmaxxing is good why would you not do that?

I’d eat 7000 calories of junk food if it meant I could gain 30lbs

Same, I don’t care either, we’ll all die.

Brutal man we didn't do anything do deserve these garbage genetics
my father's health is perfect. And my parents are actually decently attractive. both 7/10. I got shitty genetic reshuffle that unfortuntely affected my physcal health too. Tbh at this point Id rather just get cancer and then die in 6 months and be done with it

I almost died from a heart attack one year ago. I was eating shit food and not exercising and the doctor told me my blood pressure was in stage 2 hypertension. I was sitting on a chair when my heart started thumping in irregular patterns and I felt a tight squeeze in the upper area of my chest. I popped a tablet of Advil in my mouth and managed to survive
I think Id let the heart attack kill me tbh. Id be like: finally let me fucking die :feelsrope:
:feelsrope:

I take Aleve twice daily, Fluticasone once daily, Multvitamin once daily, Concerta(CNS Stimulant) 30mg once daily, Glutathione 500mg capsule once daily, Fluoxetine 40mg once daily, Mirtazapine 15mg at night.
That's a lot of pills. I just take penfluridol 10 mg

i cant gymmaxx cos I have arthritis I think. All my joints are grinding and sometimes painful
I do push-up at home .
I don't have enough courage to go to the gym.

legit tbh dont care about health. Its meaningless

Only one year. I almost became a drug addict too :feelsbadman:.
most people live sedentary lifestyle I think its the food part that fucked you up. If you have eaten junk food almost everyday for a year thats too much for a body to handle

health improves your mood and brain functioning

I don't really care about health to begin with. It's just another thing to deal with.

Damn it feels good to be healthy and fit. Not everyone thinks that greasy, sugar filled goyslop is “tasty” like you. One day you’ll regret neglecting your health and there will be a hefty price to pay for your poor decisions. You don’t know pain until your body finally goes to shit

My parents brought up the fact that losing weight will allow me to live longer; and when I asked if my life is worth living, they sighed and said "Yeah, because you're you!" Meanwhile, I have been working the same minimum wage job for over 5 years without a raise, and have no foids to creampie.

Eating healthy is retarded and low iq. Why the fuck would you want to live longer if you have no one in your life. I'm gonna rope. I'm overweight and I don't give a fuck. Majority of my clothes doesn't fit.
Just imagine eating healthy to extend your loneliness and suffering.

I'm preparing myself for the difficult task of mining ahead. I should use my Mirtazapine hours to focus on building my rig and lists.
Isn't that counterproductive? I thought mirtazapine made you feel sleepy. You ought to do it by increasing your concerta dose or using modafinil. That would be more helpful for being productive.

yup been doing this for years now

I still have bodyfat to shed but being fat is uncomfortable as fuck.

I've been morbidly obese, obese, overweight and somewhat fit too, and I'll choose fit everytime.

Being fat is just a disgusting feeling that I wouldn't wish upon anyone.