Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [Trucel Trait]: You can't piss into the toilet bowl without having to lift your penis up

• Thread starter Deleted member 34825
  • Start date
Deleted member 34825

Deleted member 34825

Self-banned
-
I've noticed that whenever I have to piss, my dick is so small that it rests ontop of my balls, forcing me to lift it and aim it each time (while leaning over) so my piss stream doesn't land 7 yards away from my original goal.

Worse yet, since the space between my penis head and the shaft is so small, I have ended up pinching my penis head in the middle of the night with my thumb and index finger when I am disoriented

To provide more context, I have included a drawing in this post so you (the viewer) can understand what I am talking about better:

Guide

Have you played Kerbal Space program?

same but for other reason
Download 9   Copy

I'm pretty sure everyone has to use his hand to manipulate the piss stream :feelswhat: the pp is not reliable in this regard

My dick is rly small when flaccid so I just stand over the toilet

Many of us are incel for one reason or another. Having a small penis is one of the more egregious offenses.

Glowniggers can't comprehend this

:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope:

this is what I have to do it's so fuking embarrassing i pray nobody ever stumbles upon me pissing
as seen in your picture your penis is slanted at an angle. I cannot do that for pee will get all over me due to small pp. I need to almost lean horizontally (i stand at more of a horizontal slant then I drew due to weak artistic skills) against the wall. I use my arms to brace myself against the bathroom wall and actually hover over the toilet bowl with my small penis. If you take notice my penis hangs directly down from my balls and is directly over the toilet bowl. I do not utilize the "pee trajectory" that many males are familiar with. No. I need to hover my penis directly over the toilet bowl and use what little stomach muscles I have to control the stream of urine so that it falls gently straight downward into the bowl. I then have to hold position for an additional 10-20 seconds to let the droplets finally finish before I methodically wiggle my hips back and forth to take heed of overflow. Once all that is done then I grab some tissue, that I had prepared in my hand prior to urinating, and wipe off any dampness then proceed to put all my clothes back in order. I do this in my private bathroom but also in public stalls as well. In a public stall I start getting so nervous people are hearing me shuffle and that somebody will look through the slits of the stall and see my bare ass jutting back & forth like I"m air-humping the toilet. For all these reasons I have to use an actual toilet and can never use a urinal.

>Why not just sit down?
Many reasons
1) The penis stream will shoot outside the toilet bowl
2) In public it will look as if I am taking a shit
3) Sitting down does not address overflow properly. As soon as you stand there is pee droplets flying everywhere
4) Additional wiping as you have to wipe your ass as well as toilet seat as well as penis and all this combines to touching more things for more germs
5) When you sit down your body feels relaxed and is more readily available to exhaust flatulence

Attachments

• pp.png
    pp.png
    10.9 KB · Views: 100
Very Based thread. Theres been times where ive pissed all over my pants because my dick was drooping downward

I'm pretty sure everyone has to use his hand to manipulate the piss stream :feelswhat: the pp is not reliable in this regard
this

Many of us are incel for one reason or another. Having a small penis is one of the more egregious offenses.
How? No foid has ever, or will ever, see my penis.

IT won’t touch this

RIP i have small penis and balls

My penis is normal size at least