Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Trucel trait: you can't enjoy hanging it out with normies or anyone even

Do you enjoy hanging out with normies or even incels?

• I can enjoy normies but not incels (FAKECEL FAKECEL!)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I went out with some curry normie relatives in curryland as this is what many curries do on Eid. They played some games like carom(game where u hit pieces off with a coin flick) and bought some food. etc. But anyway. None of that shit was fun.

[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]no matter[/UWSL][/UWSL][UWSL] how[UWSL] interesting the topic was. no matter who I was talking with. I could not find enjoyment. My brain has gotten so used to rotting and living in mostly solitude. That it literally cannot enjoy the presence of others. I noticed this issue long ago but even with nofap, exercising, supplements, diet whatever. None of that shit has fixed this social anhedonia issue. Imo it is too late for me as far as that shit goes jfl.[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]

At school I’d have fun with normies at times and it was alright tbh. Teacher would be like “stop talking guys:soy:” and we’d just continue going snickering at stupid shit. I remember sophomore year me and a chadlite got our teacher to flip cause we kept talking and laughing. Good times:feelsbadman:
Mogs me. Tbh I think back in HS, I enjoyed hanging out with normies a lot more. But during college when the blackpill had come in. And the last decade, solitude became the normal for me. Brain has become too fried to ever be normal again.

yea
same. I get bored as fuck quickly, there's legit nothing to talk about with normies. Nothing to relate with. I get so bored playing pool with them. This is what rotting all day does to you
they always clown around stupid worthless nonsense topics a lot. Mostly some shitty bullshit like songs/food/media whatever. Regardless lacks depth.

Yea the truecels at my school were weirder than me and were legit mentally retarded and my acquaintances were mostly normies to chadlites.

Sadly was ugly non NT n short so couldn’t further the relationships I had
trucels do have really bad social skills true. I have one I know and he keeps talking about the same topic even after the points have been repeated two,three,four times. Another one I knew lacked filter and would spout an insult or be too honest for his own good. Others have stuttering issue. Nonetheless, all very bad traits for conversations

I have noticed normies mostly talk about life events, like how last year's party was better than this one or plans for the weekend.

You think an incel has any place in such conversations?:feelskek:

I have noticed normies mostly talk about life events, like how last year's party was better than this one or plans for the weekend.

You think an incel has any place in such conversations?:feelskek:
yeah they always talk about type of shit too. trucels cannot enjoy conversations.

I have all those traits you mentioned kek except the too honest or insult.

I could talk to normies about shit like rap, tv shows, movies, soccer etc but we would never connect closer cause I didn’t have similar life experiences as them.

We couldn’t talk about gfs, going out, partying, sex etc. You NEED to be able to talk about the latter or else you won’t make friends with normies.
true the latter is the hardest part. As trucels we won't have that, not now, not ever. It is kind of like a catch 22 situation. You need the gf/party experience to get friends. But to get the gf/party experiencec you need friends.

I can talk to normals fine so long as they don't bring up girls or sex or relationships.
I haven't been able to hang around many incels in a very long time so I take what I can get.

Indeed. In class I’d be talking to normies the and then they’d bring up relationships, friends and partying and I’d go dead silent.

The amount of times this has happened to me is enraging. Like let’s go back to talking about nigger rap and movies:reeeeee:
some people can fake their way thru. Or they have enough looks/status to not worry about it. Sadly for us we have neither :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

I have one I know and he keeps talking about the same topic even after the points have been repeated two,three,four times.
Same here, it's actually really fucking annoying but I don't have the heart to talk down to him because he's an actual schizophrenic brocel.
I can't relate to most people I meet, neither Chads, normies nor other incels.

i mean,

the whole point is just to fuck

why bother with boring sick topics ?