Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trucel Trait: You are shit at sports

• Thread starter Deleted member 35110
  • Start date
Deleted member 35110

Deleted member 35110

Cho's Town, St. Elliot's Street, house no. 69
-
Being shit at sports like basketball/football (soccer) is a death sentence in middle/high schools. I was always a stick of the kid who would get pushed around by bulkier kids during any session that the PE teacher would force on us. After a while I just stopped trying and just sat at the bench, faggots and foids still made fun of me, but at least I wasn't getting crushed by low IQ hulking masses.

If you are good at sports and were picked at school sessions/competitions gtfo

I was a decent swimmer back in middle school and that's pretty much it

I used to really enjoy baseball when I was in Elementary. But when I got older it became less about having fun and more about winning and being the best. So I stopped playing and I kind of regret it to this day. Maybe if I stuck with it I’d be in a better place.

How do you suppose to be good at sports with shitty vision?

I'm shit at everything

I don't know, everyone said i was shit but i didnt feel the same. Either way as others we're better at it than me i just as easily could've destroyed them un any game

Autism is bigger handicap in sports than losing a foot. Not even the paralympics teams wants an autist.

I was good only at running.
I was aggressive at sports always hurting players.
My mental illness made it hard for me to focus.

Yeap. Can confirm. I've always been in bad shape. I couldn't even do pull-ups.

Everyone knows it too. They'll pick you last on teams and when its time to play no one would dare give you the ball. If they were dumb enough to feel bad for me and pass it I would usually fuck it up :feelskek::feelskek: oh well fuck it doesn't matter now

Sports are cope
We incels knew that sports don't worth it.
We didn't have the motivation to play.

Being shit at sports like basketball/football (soccer) is a death sentence in middle/high schools. I was always a stick of the kid who would get pushed around by bulkier kids during any session that the PE teacher would force on us. After a while I just stopped trying and just sat at the bench, faggots and foids still made fun of me, but at least I wasn't getting crushed by low IQ hulking masses.

Back in the day I was the worst player on a select basketball team for grade schoolers. I couldn't score in games because I was awkward and reacted slower than everyone else. Got depressed, trouble at home and practiced every day with only slight improvement.

Later I overheard multiple coaches talking about how I was "retarded" even though my IQ is technically average. One coach told the best player on the team, an acquaintance who was very surprised. I heard. Today, many years later he is planning to marry my oneitis of now and then.

Last edited:
No. I am just ugly

Football and basketball are chad only sports

Truecel trait: You hate sports

Yep I was incredibly shit at sports.

I'm shit at everything
Basically this.

I liked to play sports, especially soccer, but yeah, I was usually pushed around and constantly criticized, because I wasn't good at it.

I’m not that bad at tennis but everyone wants me off of the team…..wonder why:feelskek::blackpill:

I did go to the NFL but since I was bad at soccer and basketball, I'm an incel now :chad:

Back in the day I was the worst player on a select basketball team for grade schoolers. I couldn't score in games because I was awkward and reacted slower than everyone else. Got depressed, trouble at home and practiced every day with only slight improvement.

Later I overheard multiple coaches talking about how I was "retarded" even though my IQ is technically average. One coach told the best player on the team, an acquaintance who was very surprised. I heard. Today, many years later he is planning to marry my oneitis of now and then.
sometimes i can’t believe how brutal the world is

I can't do team sports because I'm too retarded but I'm pretty athletic.

I was absolute shit lol.

nah i wasnt shit. but now i know why no school foids ever cheered for me. if you mog a tallfag at basketball it doesnt mean jackshit. if you beat a chad in boxing they would all flock to the loser. meanwhile some rich and tall fucker at my school post a video of him swimming naked in an academic election and all the foids jump up and down screaming with excitement, it was peak blackpill looking back. as if it matters if any silly incel is faster

Fucking true at least I can studymaxx

It works like this:
You can't play good -> n0rmies don't want to play with you ->you can't play good...
It goes on and on. I experienced this. Only time when it stopped was where one dude actualy told me how to play Handball on defense. And it was working. But only this time

Lol I mogged everyone in sports. I'm athletic as fuck. I would be even above chads

Last edited:
Incel trait: your left in the playground alone whilst everyone else leaves to go home

i was only good in hockey and running. i use to hate whenever there was a PE lesson that had tennis/badminton and soccer/football and used to skip them all the time.

I am shit at sports since I'm slow-witted and can't make fast-paced moves or decisions. I'm also clumsy. Low IQ life and autism is the fucking worst.

Indeed, for many. Of-course, I have ASD.

that's me, I'm shit in every single sport there is

i was a decent runner tbh

I was TRASH at sports, especially football, I have no eye foot coordination. I never really tried at any growing up. I was good at judo growing up though.

kill him

I was always bottom 5% when it came to those things.

Truceltrait: you're shit at everything.

Better looking men used to be better at sports too on my school.

BS. I was good at sport and I still play football. They still picked me in the middle because they don't want a truecel in their team