Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious trucel trait: you are not even able to do Betabuxx

BCNincel

BCNincel

Officer
[UWSL]you are so unsuccessful in life and you have nothing to offer, you haven't saved to buy a house, you don't have a car, you don't have a stable job, no income, you live at home and do NEET AND LDAR.[/UWSL]

and eventually go er. such is the fate of the truecels

Based live with nothing die with nothing.

[UWSL]you are so unsuccessful in life and you have nothing to offer, you haven't saved to buy a house, you don't have a car, you don't have a stable job, no income, you live at home and do NEET AND LDAR.[/UWSL]
Yeah lol I barely live overall

so true

i remember one time (i'm an adult at this point) I was at the mall with my parents and we were shopping for my Mom. me and my dad were going to buy her something nice for some random reason. i'm talking to the perfume girl and she does that fake "tee-hee" laugh that i'm sure all the guys here know. it's the "Tee-hee you're so funny and im not lying so plz buy all the shit im selling" laugh

so anyway, my Mom hears this fake chortle and I guess because she's a woman and a dumb cunt that she believes it. as we are walking away my mom pats me on the shoulder and says i should have asked for her number. my dad then immediately shouts, "So they can get married and both live in your house?" BWAHAHAHAHAHA. AHAHAHAHAAHAH. ooooh ho ho ho hueeeee. um..ermmm.hmmm.mmmmmm

I swore he never laughed that loud in his entire life. kicked me right in the balls in the middle of that mall :feelsUgh:
the truth hurts

you can very easily get those things and still be 100% incel

like you can't get a text conversation with a woman, but a house and a car would help

fucking boomers man

Why are you even considering not being able to betabux a bad thing?
Jfl the gynocentrism of some niggas here :feelspuke:

Would you be motivated enough to start your career from the inner depths of hell and climb the latter by working really hard everyday while living in your shitty home, If you get a 8/10+ obedient wife/gf foid somehow?

I have a job and car and such but still way too poor to be able to betabux.