Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Trucel trait: you are clumsy in everything

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
You are clumsy in everything so everyone has to correct you on every single thing you do even if you carefully researched it correctly. I'm truly an Aliencel as I'm so alien that I can't do basic principles right. It's fucking funny to me that I have to open the door and someone yet has to criticize me for how I open it. "no open it that way" shut the fuck up retard I opened it regardless with my own intellect jfc I can't get any wins in this world :feelsree: I'm a trucel god:fuk: that or I am a god from another world that got exiled here. I swear I have FAMILIAR GODDAMN FEELINGS OF BEING GREAT AND HOLY :shock:

Last edited:
Yes. I have ASD-related dyspraxia. (Let's say that NLD = ASD for this discussion)

I used to constantly double-check and correct myself due to fear of criticism(Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria).

Yes. I have ASD-related dyspraxia. (Let's say that NLD = ASD for this discussion)

I used to constantly double-check and correct myself due to fear of criticism(Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria).
Yes this is me fellow based man

I'm truly an Aliencel as I'm so alien that I can't do basic principles right
That's a bad analogy.
Any species capable of interplanetary travel would mog us in everything by default.

That's a bad analogy.
Any species capable of interplanetary travel would mog us in everything by default.
You corrected me so again I'm right. But it wouldn't matter since your a subject of the devil. Only trucels would see that I am right in everywhere and godspeed them
That's a bad analogy.
You already mog me by being 5'6

One time, I ran to open a door for two wAmen. I fell over and they laughed, I laughed also. It's actually one of my happiest secondary school memories. :soy:

Surreal though, they never mentioned it again.

it sucks having no aptitude for anything

it sucks having no aptitude for anything
>Aptitude
this very word fills me with dread because I have only ever encountered it in contexts that made me feel worthless

true, I burned down my last house because I was playing with fire :fuk:

I'm not curry either nor do I bully you as it's just joking most of the time :feelskek:
Wtf? My curryradar is broken. I called @Notorious Inkler a Pajeet once and he got really mad because he's a stormcel :feelskek:

Wtf? My curryradar is broken. I called @Notorious Inkler a Pajeet once and he got really mad because he's a stormcel :feelskek:
I'm not a stormcel. Why are you suddenly 5'6" instead of 5'7"? You're probably larping

its over for retardcels

True. People critized me because I was clumsy sweeping the flour even it was left clean back in HS.

The same applies with my family. When I started to go work they critize me because I stated to get lost the first days.

Fir that reason I avoid to say my personal shit to people and pretending that I'm playing with my phone in family reunions, ex class mates reions etc. If someone asigns me a task like sweep or cook they will critize the way I do.

Last edited:
Same except games

Not only clumsy but I'm also slow as fuck and people complain I'm not proactive :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: