Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Trucel trait: You are chronically online

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
Because you can find a sense of comfort within the online world that the harsh reality of the real world cannot offer you. It is your only safe haven from a world that despises you due to your looks.

Yes all the time

i walked to a local aqurium yesterday, it was raining. i went inside and paid 40 dollarinos to see the fishes in the aqarium. it was a fucking bore. Do normies really think this is any fun? maybe it is fun if your going with somebody.....

Hide in the virtual world because reality is too brutal

i walked to a local aqurium yesterday, it was raining. i went inside and paid 40 dollarinos to see the fishes in the aqarium. it was a fucking bore. Do normies really think this is any fun? maybe it is fun if your going with somebody.....
Yes, it is only worth going if you have someone special like a girlfriend you can go with and make happy memories with :cryfeels:

Yea same here. During friday/saturday nights you are able to see the people on .is that really have nothing going on for themselves or a social circle, including me. Im talking about the ones that are online

Yes, it is only worth going if you have someone special like a girlfriend you can go with and make happy memories with :cryfeels:
Suicide is the answer.... you know maybe it isnt so bad, its probably gonna be like sleeping when you've stayed up for far too long.... except that you never have to wake up in this clown world again,,,, you can just keep dreaminggg...

Because you can find a sense of comfort within the online world that the harsh reality of the real world cannot offer you. It is your only safe haven from a world that despises you due to your looks.
It was like that until around 2020, but now there are too many zoomer newfags on the internet, completely ruining it for me.
Low IQ thread after low IQ thread after Tiktok repost after instagram link, like wtf is this shit.
I used to go to the internet to escape reality.
Today I have to go outside to escape the internet.

All i do is browse .is or play red dead online

It would be fun... if you weren't alone
Doing anything is pointless and boring when alone, no matter how "fun" its supposed to be, and even the most mundane shit will be fun when you have someone with you.
I try to have fun alone, go to cool places alone, even try to meditate in the woods and whatnot to chill a bit, but my brain has to remind me "bro, you're alone LMAO, you're just doing this to cope!" and i end up feelign worse.

I feel that my place is on internet, but some safe forms of 'real life' can be comforting too (mostly related to experiencing your own body and the nature and limited observation of others from a distance)

I feel that my place is on internet, but some safe forms of 'real life' can be comforting too (mostly related to experiencing your own body and the nature)
Just any place not infested with normies really.

Looks don’t matter online. So it’s gigabased.

Been chronically online since age 12

is there really any place online that isnt jewed? master was caught talking to femcels and flirting with them so this site is cucked, but this is the last place left !

is there really any place online that isnt jewed? master was caught talking to femcels and flirting with them so this site is cucked, but this is the last place left !
Not really. This site isn't so bad besides the fact that Master just doesn't interact here at all anymore and won't ship any new updates either.

Not really. This site isn't so bad besides the fact that Master just doesn't interact here at all anymore and won't ship any new updates either.
we need mod reshuffle and owner change NOW !

actually keep the mods i like em, except for ichigo dude he doesnt talk :feelsBox:

I only exist online,irl i might as well be dead since i either get treated like trash or invisible to normie scum