Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Trucel trait: You always get left out during anything group related

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
I remember distinctly that in any instance in high school where we had to be in a group, whether it be for a project or a sporting event, I was always the last person picked and the teacher would have to put me in a group that didn't want me or some just let me work alone on it. Over time, I started to resent the times where teachers would force me to participate in groups when I'd rather be away from all these brainrotted normies.

You didnt become incel u were born incel

Can relate. In my case, the teacher forced me to participate with foids because she could sense that I was an incel and barely interacted with members of the opposite sex.

Back in 9th grade home economics class there was a group project. All 30 other people found a group in 20 seconds but me. I was the only motherfucker left alone and had to go around and ask each group if I could join. They all denied me entry and I was left out. Then, the teacher looked at me like I was retarded and assigned me a group. They hated me because I was an outsider and treated me like shit.

Can relate. In my case, the teacher forced me to participate with foids because she could sense that I was an incel and barely interacted with members of the opposite sex.
I was too much of a trucel that teachers probably saw me as an ugly creep and purposely made it so I never interacted with any foid classmates.

I was too much of a trucel that teachers probably saw me as an ugly creep and purposely made it so I never interacted with any foid classmates.
Lucky you. The teacher saved you from embarrassment.

I remember distinctly that in any instance in high school where we had to be in a group, whether it be for a project or a sporting event, I was always the last person picked and the teacher would have to put me in a group that didn't want me or some just let me work alone on it. Over time, I started to resent the times where teachers would force me to participate in groups when I'd rather be away from all these brainrotted normies.

Can relate, I hate school.

Yep. Middle school and high school are some of the worst places out there for people like us
College is worse imo because you get mogged more and hear foids moaning when you're alone in your dorm. Also, seeing all these young people making the most out of their early 20s, while you rot kills your fucking soul man. Anyway, life itself is a never-ending high school.

College is worse imo because you get mogged more and hear foids moaning when you're alone in your dorm. Also, seeing all these young people making the most out of their early 20s, while you rot kills your fucking soul man. Anyway, life itself is a never-ending high school.
Thankfully I never went to a real college like that. I only did a certification program where you're there for only a few hours at a time and there are no dorms. I couldn't stand to live anywhere but my parent's house just because of shit like that.

Same :cryfeels:. And there would always be an odd number of people in my class (truecel luck), so whenever the teacher told us to make groups of two or four, the teacher always had to make an exception for me and put me into a group, to make it bigger than everyone else. I would get made fun of and laughed at whenever I was put into a group, whether it was for a class project or in PE, and each time that happened, it reminded me of just how subhuman I am.

Same :cryfeels:. And there would always be an odd number of people in my class (truecel luck), so whenever the teacher told us to make groups of two or four, the teacher always had to make an exception for me and put me into a group, to make it bigger than everyone else. I would get made fun of and laughed at whenever I was put into a group, whether it was for a class project or in PE, and each time that happened, it reminded me of just how subhuman I am.
Brutal, that hits too close to home

Happened to me all the time

You keep trying to convince yourself you’re accepted, you manage to make a dude laugh and you think « finally they accept me now » and then something like the happens and remind you or your PLACE

I always had a panic when the teacher said to divide into groups

Old ugly SSRI intoxicated teachers loved seeing chad junior flirt with his foid classmates