Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Trucel trait: You always end up without a group during group projects

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
Back in school, I remember having group projects. Most of the time, the teacher would allow the class to select their own groups. I vividly remember that I was always rejected from every single group, in one way or another. Never got selected by anyone to join theirs because no one wanted anything to do with the ugly subhuman. So always at the end, the teacher would have to put me in a random group that didn't even want me to be there in the first place. Now that I think about it, it's a good way to disgust and infuriate normies by forcibly inserting yourself where you aren't welcome or wanted. I hoped I ruined their day by having them be forced to interact with me.

My teachers would always group me up with foids. They all ignored me and I ended up alone in the corner looking like a retard

That happened to me like a 100+ times

I always just grouped up with guys. Girls never wanted to do anything with me I think they could sense my bad personality.

Back in school, I remember having group projects. Most of the time, the teacher would allow the class to select their own groups. I vividly remember that I was always rejected from every single group, in one way or another. Never got selected by anyone to join theirs because no one wanted anything to do with the ugly subhuman. So always at the end, the teacher would have to put me in a random group that didn't even want me to be there in the first place. Now that I think about it, it's a good way to disgust and infuriate normies by forcibly inserting yourself where you aren't welcome or wanted. I hoped I ruined their day by having them be forced to interact with me.
Here teachers usually make sure everyone has a group but it doesn't mean I've been cooperating.
In primary and middle school I've been usually offering to do everything myself while the rest presents in front of class. They were never complaining and it was much easier.
In highschool, when it got difficult and I was going through a huge breakdown and getting worse in every aspect I couldn't help at all. Luckily (or no) they were assholes so I didn't feel that guilty for sabotaging all projects

My teachers would always group me up with foids. They all ignored me and I ended up alone in the corner looking like a retard
Good, you didn't have to work B)

Yeah I still remember in 9th grade the teacher made me work with this group of girls who loudly said "ewww he's creepy" and I had never done anything to.them except I'm just autistic, ugly and awkward

Yeah I still remember in 9th grade the teacher made me work with this group of girls who loudly said "ewww he's creepy" and I had never done anything to.them except I'm just autistic, ugly and awkward
I hate them so much. It's not you who should cause disgust but them. Unlike them you don't store spERm in stomach and ass (hopefully)

Yea, it made it near impossible to get through school because 90% of group projects I had to complete by myself which was a ton of extra work.