Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal trucel trait: vayas donde vayas eres condenado al ostracismo

BCNincel

BCNincel

Officer
[UWSL]They always ignore me... they treat me like a retard... they make fun of me... it doesn't matter where I am, where I go... everyone treats me like shit... it takes them seconds to realize that I'm weird and they condemn me to ostracism... it's so frustrating to see how others are accepted, they are sociable, they get girlfriends, friends and I rot in my social isolation...:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:[/UWSL]

Buenos días yo odio mujeres

verdaderocel característica.

Te entiendo man, no me pasa igual que a ti, pero muchas veces, al socializar o entrar en círculos, me siento alienado, como si no perteneciera, no logro conectar con ellos, puedo empatizar con ellos, pero aún así siento a la gente distante...

Entre otras personas igual de patéticas que yo o con la habilidad de empatizar con otros, no me siento tan "exiliado", deberías buscar gente así supongo, igual, es dificil, solo he conocido como a 5 personas así en mi vida.

Tristemente solo puedo desearte suerte.

Escribe en inglés, maricón turista

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back