Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment trucel trait: using disposable dishes/utensils to save time

do you use disposable stuff?

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I am purposely using plastic forks/dishes all the times nke. I use em up and throw em out. This saves me time cleaning, and also lets me get back at normis by polluting the environment with more (((microplastics))) further ruining health of normies. I did some measurements and am saving probably 10 minutes a day using plastic/disposable plates/utensils. this means I am saving 1hr a week plus getting back at normal fags. thoughts?

my mom does the dishes

Who cares, the elite are contributing more to the destruction of the environment anyways :feelsUgh:

i use disposable dishes and fucking wash & reuse them like a cuck

eating your own shit is also based

Nope I just keep buying more plates and cutlery while leaving the used ones in a massive pile in the kitchen because I can’t be bothered to clean them. It’s hard for me walk In the kitchen without stepping on a greasy fork or plate

Nope I just keep buying more plates and cutlery while leaving the used ones in a massive pile in the kitchen because I can’t be bothered to clean them. It’s hard for me walk In the kitchen without stepping on a greasy fork or plate
:feelsUgh::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: wtf. post pic if possible or just post pic from some online house similar

:feelsUgh::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: wtf. post pic if possible or just post pic from some online house similar

beyond over holy fuck. your parents are also fine with this? damn. Are there bugs by the way? in my area if I had issue like this, nigger bugs would infest
I live alone. There’s not as many roaches right now because it’s winter but once it’s warmer the roaches do a really good job of cleaning up all the food scraps on the plates

I live alone. There’s not as many roaches right now because it’s winter but once it’s warmer the roaches do a really good job of cleaning up all the food scraps on the plates
:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: btw how do you live alone? did you disability Maxx? if so based.

no I have a dishwasher

I don't. I just quickly wash the dishes, I need to wash the pan every single day because I only have one of them

u still have to load dishes into it vs throwing shir out
True but I dont wanna heat paper plates. And most of the time is wasted on washing pans and lunchboxes. I could avoid it by never cooking but I'm too poor to waste money on uber eats more often than a few times a week

I also wipe myself with wet wipes so that sewers gonna get blocked faster:feelsaww:

I have a dishwasher.

I sweep, vacuum and do the dishes every day in my apartment. I can't stand bad smells/filth.

I sweep, vacuum and do the dishes every day in my apartment. I can't stand bad smells/filth.
based. I do it every 2 weeks. Don't have time for more often ogre

I just reuse all my plates and cutlery and stuff without washing till it gets too gross-looking not to.

I am purposely using plastic forks/dishes all the times nke. I use em up and throw em out. This saves me time cleaning, and also lets me get back at normis by polluting the environment with more (((microplastics))) further ruining health of normies. I did some measurements and am saving probably 10 minutes a day using plastic/disposable plates/utensils. this means I am saving 1hr a week plus getting back at normal fags. thoughts?
nah, im always proactive with cleaning i clean everything