Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill trucel trait: u dream of code/computer/work bullshit

do you dream of work/computer bullshit?

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
All my dreams now have some work/code bullshit. my brain is being raped by my job cause fuckers amped up the load :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:. And now I am dreaming of code, library names, command line bullshit. Like legit seeing stuff like python 3.9, node version18,docker,ymk,kubernetes some shit in my dreams. This is how over it is for me.

I have so few actually unique new memories, that I FUCKING dream of code. Not even sex, not games, not powers, not mystical forest. No FUCKING looking at a computer screen in my FUCKING dreams :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

@Zer0/∞

Chads dream of fucking bitches, partying in yachts, lucid dreaming thru astral relams. Trucels dream for work and looking at computer screens :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

@AFsShouldntExist

all i focuz is on playing guitar tbh :smonk:

All my dreams now have some work/code bullshit. my brain is being raped by my job cause fuckers amped up the load :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:. And now I am dreaming of code, library names, command line bullshit. Like legit seeing stuff like python 3.9, node version18,docker,ymk,kubernetes some shit in my dreams. This is how over it is for me.

Yes. In the psychiatric waiting room, I'd think of programming problems or my idea for a matrix-based chess game.

The other night I dreamt about trying to secretly fuck Spongebob. What kind of normie brain do you have??? "I dream about work" :soy: You're the fakecel here.

The other night I dreamt about trying to secretly fuck Spongebob. What kind of normie brain do you have??? "I dream about work" :soy: You're the fakecel here.
Ok literal GrAYcel :feelswhat:

u are probably lucky cel who can NEET. trucels like me cannot get help from government nor family..Too ugly to get help. fakecels like you have the looks to do so

u are probably lucky cel who can NEET. trucels like me cannot get help from government nor family..Too ugly to get help. fakecels like you have the looks to do so
I am educated and have a job. A job in which I have to code, just like you do. The looks you claim I have? I don't have them. I am neither good-looking enough for a modeling job nor athletic enough for a sports career, by far. I have to spend most of my time sitting in front of a monitor, gaining more weight with every new day, typing my fingers away, because that's the only way for me to be mildly successful. When I try reaching out to people for help, I am being told to man up or am considered annoying. With that said, you could not be further from the truth. Whatever you're taking, take less of it, paranoidcel. Better yet, take more so that we don't have to deal with the pain of your existence anymore. :feelsseriously:

I dream of being a gigantic subhuman crushing city under my foot (i avoid skyscraper coz it hurt) :ahegao:
Terrorizing the whole planet and drowning them with my pee :feelsohh:

I have so few actually unique new memories, that I FUCKING dream of code. Not even sex, not games, not powers, not mystical forest. No FUCKING looking at a computer screen in my FUCKING dreams :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

@Zer0/∞
DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT.

Science may proove that information is a state of matter.

Last edited:
Not yet, but soon. This happens usually when you go straight out to be after coding

@Zer0/∞
Truecel trait: Too stupid and mentally ill to code :feelstastyman:

Never, I'm not interested in it

@Zer0/∞
Same, most of them are fever dreams as well

at least you probably earn good money as a programmer you can afford nice copes
outside eating out everyday, most of the other copes aren't that good

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back