Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Trucel trait: The 1 word response

LostSoulUK

LostSoulUK

Officer
★★
A common trait of a trucel is to offer nothing but a 1 word response. "Hi" "Bye" "Fine" "ok" "ye" "no" "thanks".

We literally have nothing to add to a conversation so we remain silent unless spoken to. But this leads us nowhere as we're just going through the motions rather than actually conversing and interacting like normal people should. Even with my own mother I'm like this as I have nothing to say that I haven't already said yesterday or the day before.. This is also attributed to social anxiety and autism or mental health in general. This is apparent with how we interact with most people, at work I'm a complete outsider and its fuckin torture tbh.

To exist in a perennial uncomfortable state undermines the free spirit of the human conscious. Maybe if people we're more welcoming towards us we wouldn't be so fuckin inhibited towards them. We're made the scapegoat for the way we are irrespective of the way we are treated, with ignorance and contempt :whatfeels:.

if you're the only one asking questions during the conversation she's not attracted to you

I find it better to ask questions related to the person instead of talking about myself, I'm a boring POS with nothing cool going on

I find it better to ask questions related to the person instead of talking about myself, I'm a boring POS with nothing cool going on
same, but it only goes so far as interaction is a 2 way street. The worst is when they ask you what you did over the weekend, every time I say 'nothin much'. They asked me what I did over christmas, I said I slept through most of it. Then when they interact with each other its another story, all you hear is 'oh I went to grand canary with my beautiful family and loving partner' bla bla bullshit.

Got bullied for this kek
Really, that's brutal. I think people pick up on someone being neurodivergent which most of us are. I literally cba with interaction with anyone because there's nothing to fuckin say that hasn't already been said. Most people live in each others pockets and they have vibrant social lives, which we can't relate to. So they always have material to spark a conversation.

When we're unusually quiet, we're automatically defined as someone of indifference to the conventions of society. I've always been highly introverted, I don't say a word to anyone unless spoken to then I respond with the standard 1 word response. Which is ironic in contrast to how I'm interacting right now with my typing, I can articulate myself very well which contradicts how I am in person. It's essentially a self fulfilling prophecy as our perception determines our behaviour.

Another trucel trait is we are highly irritable, literally anything pisses me off. If I can't find something for instance, I get so fuckin pissed off which really triggers my anxiety. It's a common trait of depression to be highly irritable as we see the world through a grey filter, we're unable to rationalise our emotions, we're disillusioned to anything and everything so we internalise all this bullshit.

I do the opposite. I ramble incoherently for hours to whoever will hear me.

They say why dont you talk, you're so quiet and when i talk they ignore me

They say why dont you talk, you're so quiet and when i talk they ignore me
That's the catch 22, and they're also very patronising. Today some staff asked me how me if I had a nice christmas in the most patronising fuckin tone. They have barely said 2 words to me for over a year then all of a sudden 'oh how was your christmas', like they give a shit. They often abruptly dismiss me and exclude me from conversation. I'm tired of being treated differently, I may as well be an alien to these people who are from another dimension.

That's the catch 22, and they're also very patronising. Today some staff asked me how me if I had a nice christmas in the most patronising fuckin tone. They have barely said 2 words to me for over a year then all of a sudden 'oh how was your christmas', like they give a shit. They often abruptly dismiss me and exclude me from conversation. I'm tired of being treated differently, I may as well be an alien to these people who are from another dimension.
Its very annoying, they ignore you and when you do the same, they shame you. They want us to act like dogs, being ignored and wagging our tales the second they show a bit of attention.

This isn't a trucel trait, but a foid trait. They always reply with one word responses, of course, only until you show them your face, then they stop responding entirely.

Its very annoying, they ignore you and when you do the same, they shame you. They want us to act like dogs, being ignored and wagging our tales the second they show a bit of attention.
Its unbearable when there's a group of them, that's when it really exposes our loser status because we're completely excluded from their 'click'. Then when we dare to offer our opinion we're shut down abruptly, spoken down to or drowned out.

It feels like we need their permission to even breathe the same fuckin air space. If we dare to open our mouth to simply talk like we're designed to do, we're given hostile treatment which goes against equality.

Its unbearable when there's a group of them, that's when it really exposes our loser status because we're completely excluded from their 'click'. Then when we dare to offer our opinion we're shut down abruptly, spoken down to or drowned out.

It feels like we need their permission to even breathe the same fuckin air space. If we dare to open our mouth to simply talk, we're given hostile treatment which goes against equality.
Yep, i once talked to a normie and he said dont talk to me. I dont understand i was literally trying to engage in friendly conversation. When this shit happens your whole life, they wonder why you don't talk to people.

Yep, i once talked to a normie and he said dont talk to me. I dont understand i was literally trying to engage in friendly conversation. When this shit happens your whole life, they wonder why you don't talk to people.
Brutal, see I'm lucky I just get the ignorance and ghosting which is bad enough, I can't imagine the cruel words that many posters have experienced on here, although I have been bullied in most environments. I've been bullied for my big nose and also due to my timid nature.

I've received this treatment most of my life, but you know what, this treatment doesn't define us, we're all beautiful spirits. I always say this and I believe this to be true - the kindest hearts suffer the most in this life. Sufferers in life are the most understanding, compassionate people, not everyone but for the most part. This is value that we don't even realise, as we're clouded by the perception held against us, but this perception is bullshit.

Brutal, see I'm lucky I just get the ignorance and ghosting which is bad enough, I can't imagine the cruel words that many posters have experienced on here, although I have been bullied in most environments. I've been bullied for my big nose and also due to my timid nature.

I've received this treatment most of my life, but you know what, this treatment doesn't define us, we're all beautiful spirits. I always say this and I believe this to be true - the kindest hearts suffer the most in this life. Sufferers in life are the most understanding, compassionate people, not everyone but for the most part. This is value that we don't even realise, as we're clouded by the perception held against us, but this perception is bullshit.
Sadly humans only care about looks, they will subconsciously make a judgement about you. It takes a lot more to be liked as a ugly person than a good looking person. A ugly person would need to buy them gifts, take them out and go through hoops just to get them to tolerate you whereas a good looking person would literally need to do the bear minimum and he would be the life of the party.

Sadly humans only care about looks, they will subconsciously make a judgement about you. It takes a lot more to be liked as a ugly person than a good looking person. A ugly person would need to buy them gifts, take them out and go through hoops just to get them to tolerate you whereas a good looking person would literally need to do the bear minimum and he would be the life of the party.
and yet undesirable women are treated more favourably, showered with praise and validation. Women are very affectionate towards 1 another regardless of how they look, men typically struggle to open up, we don't hug each other constantly like women. There's more of a stigma with men for everything.

An undesirable man is a sentence of hell and suffering, it never began.

and yet undesirable women are treated more favourably, showered with praise and validation. Women are very affectionate towards 1 another regardless of how they look, men typically struggle to open up, we don't hug each other constantly like women. There's more of a stigma with men for everything.

An undesirable man is a sentence of hell and suffering, it never began.
Ugly women have inflated value due to male horniess. If women would fuck anything that moves, the world would be a better place

A common trait of a trucel is to offer nothing but a 1 word response. "Hi" "Bye" "Fine" "ok" "ye" "no" "thanks".

We literally have nothing to add to a conversation so we remain silent unless spoken to. But this leads us nowhere as we're just going through the motions rather than actually conversing and interacting like normal people should. Even with my own mother I'm like this as I have nothing to say that I haven't already said yesterday or the day before.. This is also attributed to social anxiety and autism or mental health in general. This is apparent with how we interact with most people, at work I'm a complete outsider and its fuckin torture tbh.

To exist in a perennial uncomfortable state undermines the free spirit of the human conscious. Maybe if people we're more welcoming towards us we wouldn't be so fuckin inhibited towards them. We're made the scapegoat for the way we are irrespective of the way we are treated, with ignorance and contempt :whatfeels:.
Brutal truth, mods pin this shit

Ugly women have inflated value due to male horniess. If women would fuck anything that moves, the world would be a better place
Its a sad indictment of our reality that even an undesirable would outright ignore our existence. Its sad that we would have to settle for something that isn't attractive to us, despite our own undesirable status, we still have tastes of our own which I guess contradicts us as shallow ourselves, but theres a clear mistreatment of undesirable men opposed to the opposing gender.

Its a sad indictment of our reality that even an undesirable would outright ignore our existence. Its sad that we would have to settle for something that isn't attractive to us, despite our own undesirable status, we still have tastes of our own which I guess contradicts us as shallow ourselves, but theres a clear mistreatment of undesirable men opposed to the opposing gender.
Normies always blame ugly people, there is a clear double standard. An ugly person could be minding his own business and he'd be blamed. When people say he didn't look like a murderer, rapist, serial killer. They really meant he didnt look ugly.

I give one word response to foids

It's probably my autism, but I rarely ever have a need to talk to anyone and that's why I say one word answers to get it over with. With my value and situation in life, it's only a bother listening and putting up with people's shit.

yeah i never speak unless spoken to as well

Quite literally the opposite for me. I ask/say many things and only get one word answers in return.

I often take time to formulate a response and so the opportunity to respond goes away and people think I'm just being quiet but actually just stopped bothering because I knew I wouldn't have a chance anyway

we are boring due to no one wanting to be around us

Normies always blame ugly people, there is a clear double standard. An ugly person could be minding his own business and he'd be blamed. When people say he didn't look like a murderer, rapist, serial killer. They really meant he didnt look ugly.
ye people are so superficial its a joke. The mixed signals are evident of their perception of us, talking over us, ignoring us, all clear signs of prejudice.
yeah i never speak unless spoken to as well
I've always been this way, always been perceived as the 'odd quiet one'. This further reinforces the negative perception they have of us

we are boring due to no one wanting to be around us
I actually think we're more interesting than we realise because sufferers are naturally understanding and compassionate people. I believe that highly introverted people are unique which makes them more interesting than any normal functioning member of society. If people actually bothered to give us the time of day, they'd find there's a lot of hidden depth to us, but we never get the opportunity due to the unfortunate perception given to us.

if you're the only one asking questions during the conversation she's not attracted to you
And if she replies with nothing but a 1 word only.... she's not attracted to you.
It is over.

just make shit up if you need to tbh

be like trump, force normies to start a whole fact-checking industry just to document your brazen lies

though one-word answers are a great way to talk to the police, managers, and other jannies. also bitchy foids

I relate to this.

Another reason we do this is because we're typically spoken down to or ignored entirely if we dare to say more than 2 words. It feels like we need people's permission to use our fuckin spoken language and yet everyone else receives validation;

Many of us here are very articulate and emotionally intelligent yet this undermined by the oppression we face in society. I'm tired of being in a room and ignored like I'm some fuckin alien. Most people don't even bother to greet me out of courtesy, any effort I dare to make is reciprocated with hostility and they wonder I'm so fuckin shy and introverted :whatfeels: .