Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Trucel trait: sleep problems/headaches and fucked heart rate

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I often have headaches while sleeping and waking up. I also occasionally have a retardedly high heart rate. I aim for 7-8 hours sleep, but most days I merely get 4-6 hours :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:.
This is just further proof of inherent genetic inferiority. @wereqryan do you also have this issue?

Proof :feelsrope::
3EF4DA4A 4869 461B AFED 00173D623B29
0473366F EF3B 40CF AF26 63B09B6AB968

Every statistic I track, further shows how much inferior my DNA is to even other incels, lest compared to normies and Chads. Worst height, worst metabolism, worst ability to sleep, worse heart rate, worse IQ, worse ancestry, worse ancestral history, worse skin, worse body hair, worse memory, worse gaming ability(I have to use cheat engine and easy difficulty for most games), worse salary(other graduated fuckers from my University earning 200k+/yr while I struggle at 100k+), worse hearing, worse hand eye coordination, worse everything. I am genetic trash in every sense of the word. It is truly over for me.

Last edited:
I basically always wake up with a headache and then I have brain fog and feel weak for the next few hours

@gymletethnicel do you also have sleep and/or headache problems?
@gymletethnicel do you also have sleep and/or headache problems?

I basically always wake up with a headache and then I have brain fog and feel weak for the next few hours
It's over for us. I have done many DNA tests, MRI/CAT scans, blood tests(thousand of dollars wasted) and only a vitamin D deficiency ever appeared and I addressed that issue yet even then my body refuses to be normal. My body refuses to let me be healthy. It refuses to even let me sleep in peace. My very DNA and body hates me and wants me to suffer.

No doctor can save a piece of genetic trash. Only two bullets to the head.
Im fucked in every departement :fuk:
We are genetic trash beyond redemption. No hard work, no medical treatments can fix a trucel's health problems.

Our very DNA and bodies besides being so ugly and repulsive to women and society. also want us to suffer immense mental and physical pain. We did nothing wrong, no sins yet suffer this pain. Not one did I slight someone who didn't slight me before, yet I suffer while all my enemies have healthy good looking tallfag bodies.

Last edited:
yet medicucks will say you are healthy :soy: then gtfo from my clinic sweaty

It's over for us. I have done many DNA tests, MRI/CAT scans, blood tests(thousand of dollars wasted) and only a vitamin D deficiency ever appeared and I addressed that issue yet even then my body refuses to be normal. My body refuses to let me be healthy. It refuses to even let me sleep in peace. My very DNA and body hates me and wants me to suffer.

No doctor can save a piece of genetic trash. Only two bullets to the head.
I might have sleep apnea. I have allergies, asthma and recessed jaw so that's my guess

can't sleep well at night and drowsy in daytime

Don't be too quick to think it's genetic and unfixable. Could also be diet or some other habit.
I have noticed when I have extra large coffee or too much sugar(50g+) in a day, I get this problem more frequently. But those are the only real possible correlation factors I have noticed. I plan on eventually also getting the special blue light stuff people use before sleep, maybe that will help

I had terrible headaches for a few years or so, 3 days in a row debilitating headaches roughly every 10 day period, where I could do nothing all day but suffer in pain. Eventually I came to realize that it was indole-3-carbinol I was taking causing them. I stopped taking it late last year and have maybe had 1 bout of headaches since, which were much more manageable (was when I started taking iodine and didn't take a tsp of sea salt).
Seems like your idea is on point. I will have to experiment with keto and alternative diets. Try to find which type of food/substances are causing the problem.

Honestly I dont really have any problems with sleep

go to sleep bro