Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Trucel Trait: Shitty parent/bad childhood/fatherless home

JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Being born ugly is already bad enough but being born to abusive/negligent parents can make it 100x times worse., the trauma from living with abusive parents can result in long term/life long mental and sometimes physical damage, the same thing is true for fatherless homes:

I was born in a high stress home with a very narcissistic and controlling father
Mogs me for having a father in your home, the only few times I interacted with mine is when he insulted me or beat the shit out of me :feelskek:
I was also placed under a lot of academic stress throughout my childhood and well into my mid 20s until I graduated.
I was pretty good in school but my family never cared, they always thought me of as a failure no matter what I do, idk why.
you're a bully :horror::(
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: he made me cry a lot today :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Thank god I grew up with loving parents, my family are the only good thing in my life.

Last edited:
My parents are the reason I’m like this

I never emotionally bonded with my parents.
Same, I've never had an actual conversation with my parents, its just arguing all the time, i see my mom more like a maid that an actual mother.

I was also placed under a lot of academic stress throughout my childhood and well into my mid 20s until I graduated. Since I wasn't high IQ enough, I had to pull long nights of studying and it eventually broke me. Such is truecel life. :fuk::fuk:
Gives off curry vibes

Yes, extremely accurate. I grew up in a "fatherless home" during my "tween"/adolescent years.

Being born ugly is already bad enough but being born to abusive/negligent parents can make it 100x times worse., the trauma from living with abusive parents can result in long term/life long mental and sometimes physical damage, the same thing is true for fatherless homes:
mayocel and kfccel trait.

meanwhile curries and rice have tiger/helicopter parents whose only hobby includes micromanaging their children's lives. IMO having an overbearing father is more of an incel trait than being raised by a single mom. Most single mom dudes are more soulful and connect with women better, but are total shit when it comes to finances

I was born in a high stress home with a very narcissistic and controlling father who still to this day does his best to micromanage all of my activities. As a child, I witnessed and endured lot of domestic violence and no doubt it had an impact on me. I was also placed under a lot of academic stress throughout my childhood and well into my mid 20s until I graduated. Since I wasn't high IQ enough, I had to pull long nights of studying and it eventually broke me. Such is truecel life. :fuk::fuk:
My father berates me every day about my academics when I just stay home studying, have zero social life, and keep on having panic attacks in class.:fuk::feelsrope:

My father is a dick.
Mad Season 2 GIF by Rick and Morty