Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Trucel trait: saleswomen ignore you

L

Liptusg

Recruit
★★★
Whenever I have to go to a mall or shopping center, a lot of the shops or brands will hire seductive female hawkers and have them stand outside or in a kiosk to basically advertise and pitch their wares to bypassers, offer to give demonstrations, and so on. And what happens is that they'll basically call out or repeat their line - "Hey, would you like to try out this new product" to pretty much every passerby, sometimes if it's like a female beauty product or something then understandably they'll mostly approach women, but other times it's general products so they'll pitch it to men, women, young, old, etc. And in the latter instance, I noticed several times that as soon as I pass by their position, they suddenly keep quiet or casually look away.

They'll call out to everyone who walked in front of me, say nothing when I'm directly next to them, then resume calling out to everyone behind me. When you're so ugly that even female hawkers wouldn't shill a product to you as part of their job because they don't want to bear your presence.

Im sorry ur GrAY ass got no replies

Not really. Theyll ask, but grudgingly (likely because they have their boss on their ass). When i tell them "im fine, just browsing", they scurry off immediately at the last syllable

They'll call out to everyone who walked in front of me, say nothing when I'm directly next to them, then resume calling out to everyone behind me. When you're so ugly that even female hawkers wouldn't shill a product to you as part of their job because they don't want to bear your presence.
That shit was definitely happening on the rare occasions that i used to go to the mall