Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel trucel trait: Randomly getting picked on at work for your looks and/or autism

Shinjicel

Shinjicel

Dead inside
-
You can be working at a job and then randomly be insulted for your looks or how you act then you know its over. Anyone else had a similar experience where out of nowhere one of your co-workers or a superior just decided to shit on you for just existing?

Every job I've had

Has happened at every job or school ive been to in my life

It’s mostly boomer customers that do this to me

It’s mostly boomer customers that do this to me
legit every single customer has been cordial and nice to me and I enjoyed their company even made some friends with some of the regulars, however my co-workers especially the superiors always gave me a cold shoulder and would constantly and almost unforgivably keep assigning me more and more tasks to do after I was just done with one. They didn't see me as anything else but a slave, and it was always to me never to any of my other co-workers.

Ofc i can relate

You can be working at a job and then randomly be insulted for your looks or how you act then you know its over. Anyone else had a similar experience where out of nowhere one of your co-workers or a superior just decided to shit on you for just existing?

I'm low inhib so if they pick on me, i'll shit on them even more.

Anyone else had a similar experience where out of nowhere one of your co-workers or a superior just decided to shit on you for just existing?
Getting called a "spree shooter waiting to snap" is one that is told to me constantly these days.

Yes. This is why NEETs NEET.