Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Trucel Trait: People don’t smile back to you.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
You are invisible to normies and they don’t want to give you any attention.

Especially foids kek

I don’t smile

I'm not smiling either, usually; generally with foids it is either indifference or hostility at an ugly manlet daring to choose to speak to someone obviously superior... :feelsclown:

Though it's also indifference with most other bluepillers and men; no point in befriending someone who has no connections to foids or wealth. :feelsUgh:

You are invisible to normies and they don’t want to give you any attention.
Something is already wrong from the moment you smile at people who want to see you dead...

Imagine smiling at normies and foids.
There was a Reddit thread 'What to do when you make eye contacts with a stranger' and the top reply was something like 'Smile back at them, it'll reduce the awkwardness and they'll smile back!'

So I tried doing this with a girl in the front of my class who I made random eye contact and smiled at her. She squinted her eyes so hard and looked at me feriously. i stared blankly elsewhere and I could see from the corner off my eyes that she was getting her friend next to her's attention and they both gazed at me. Lol never again

girls smile when i make eye contact

There was a Reddit thread 'What to do when you make eye contacts with a stranger' and the top reply was something like 'Smile back at them, it'll reduce the awkwardness and they'll smile back!'

So I tried doing this with a girl in the front of my class who I made random eye contact and smiled at her. She squinted her eyes so hard and looked at me feriously. i stared blankly elsewhere and I could see from the corner off my eyes that she was getting her friend next to her's attention and they both gazed at me. Lol never again
The issue was you backed down. You have to eye rape her back to establish dominance.

@Incelius Savage

I don't smile at other people.