Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Trucel trait: Normies put you down to impress foids and/or other normies

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
Niggas see you as the butt of all jokes, you're picked on and humiliated for you genes. This is the most amount of ER fuel on earth, these mfers all need to be slaughtered and massacred (in gta). Go full ER on these mfers (in Minecraft). The most pathetic part is that the foids will never like them unless they're HTNs to Chads, so doing all of this is useless. Just to get some laughs, they shit on us.

Gun Neon Rated GIF by NEON

Machine Gun GIF

Shooting Quentin Tarantino GIF

Fuck the feds if they're watching

FUCK THE HUMAN SPECIES, SLAUGHTER THEM ALL LIKE ANIMALS !!!!!!

I haven’t been the subject to bullying in a long time. Cause I don’t leave the house

Niggas see you as the butt of all jokes, you're picked on and humiliated for you genes. This is the most amount of ER fuel on earth, these mfers all need to be slaughtered and massacred (in gta). Go full ER on these mfers (in Minecraft). The most pathetic part is that the foids will never like them unless they're HTNs to Chads, so doing all of this is useless. Just to get some laughs, they shit on us.

Gun Neon Rated GIF by NEON

Machine Gun GIF

Shooting Quentin Tarantino GIF
i really badly just wanted to tell them that those foids will never like them

I can't wait for the world to get nuked.

People always made fun of me to impress each other