Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trucel trait : nobody was ever nice to you

Sennacherib

Sennacherib

TRUEST OF TRUCELS
-
Not even your so called ''parents''. Even they treat you like trash and beat the fuck out of you growing up.
All because you were born with a bad personality aka face.

This is to be expected; what is the advantage of this, especially with foids, when you're automatically projected on due to the horn effect with all the usual negative traits and stereotypes, and therefore many times descend in skill with social interaction, only enabling worse treatment? :feelsclown:

I can say that in your case, it's quite welcomed to find a pathetic subhuman to mock or otherwise laugh at, as there's no other discernible reason to attempt to defend you... :feelsjuice:
Negative characteristics are instantly projected onto you due to your unattractive physical appearance; even moreso with a foid. :feelsclown:

Remember that foids will still ALWAYS give those like them a pass, by simply ignoring the behaviour or attempting to reason/excuse it out in some way; as long as they're attractive, of course! :society:

Remember that foids will still ALWAYS give those like them a pass, by simply ignoring the behaviour or attempting to reason/excuse it out in some way; as long as they're attractive, of course! :society:

While your presumable subhumanity in terms of physique, face, and race probably make up the base for your actual inceldom, considering even abused Chad from some rural, crack-addicted wasteland of a town in Ohio can ascend, bad parenting only further lowers your chances and adds compounding suffering upon your plight as already existing as a sub 5 male; social regression and lack of skills in that, subsequent issues with confidence and other indicators of quality of life, actual experiences and things to help you cope and get further in life, and all that... :feelsugh:

Perhaps physically unattractive males are more likely to be treated as such, the already bad parents growing ever more inflamed at seeing their own bloodline and genetics turn out in such an unfavourable way; brutal. :feelsclown:

Nah most people are neutral or put up a fake front of being nice. Rarely have people be straight up rude to me.

@Incelius Savage

:yes:. The only people who treated me nicely was my low inhib mentalcel friend in elementary - middle school and my current sub human currycel friend whos short.