Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trucel trait: nobody takes your side

CEO of beta eyes

CEO of beta eyes

Officer
★★★
I remember I used to be low inhib in high school and would start arguments with popular, very well-liked guys to prove that I’m not scared of them like everyone else is and whenever the fight breaks out, literally every fucking classmate would take the popular guy’s side and I would be left to defend myself against a whole ass group of like 15 kids

I don’t regret it at all though, I’m very proud of my past self for not being scared of those jocks and not submitting to them like the beta normies. I’m very high inhib now and would never do something like this.

That’s the life of an low status man. Never given the benefit of the doubt. Always scorned and gaslit

I remember I used to be low inhib in high school and would start arguments with popular, very well-liked guys to prove that I’m not scared of them like everyone else is and whenever the fight breaks out, literally every fucking classmate would take the popular guy’s side and I would be left to defend myself against a whole ass group of like 15 kids

I don’t regret it at all though, I’m very proud of my past self for not being scared of those jocks and not submitting to them like the beta normies. I’m very high inhib now and would never do something like this.
ANDREW BERWICK K/D RATIO IS FUCKING 77/0 NO ONE IS BETTER ONE WHITE GANGSTER VS 77 SHIT SKINNED SUBHUMANS SHOT DOWN LIKE WORTHLESS MINDLESS DICKHEADS (IN VIDEO GAME)

Relatable. Nobody takes the side of the righteous. The 'villian' is always the one who takes his lone stance against the world, all when stand against him even when he is just.

Everybody including my parents has always assumed that I'm always lying for some reason even when I provide them with actual proof that I'm not lying.

No one's taking the side of the unattractive subhuman with every single negative halo possible attached to him over a high status attractive dude with every possible good halo attached to him regardless of what happens, just how it goes. Even the other sub 5s had to protect their reputation. :blackpill:

Relatable. Nobody takes the side of the righteous. The 'villian' is always the one who takes his lone stance against the world, all when stand against him even when he is just.