Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

trucel trait no one signed your yearbook.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
title.

Attachments

• _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f (2).jpg
    _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f (2).jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 2
no yearbook for your face

Ultimate mega giga tera trucel trait: parents never gave you money to buy a yearbook. There was no yearbook to even sign. All 12 years of school and not one yearbook purchased :feelsrope:

I just drew swastikas in it

Never got one person to do it

I didn't even bother with that shit in HS

I only got it in elementary school and middle school because my mom would buy me one

I had a teacher sign mine once, and few of my classmates I was friendly with and that's about it.

Last edited:
I didn't even bother with that shit in HS

I only got it in elementary school and middle school because my mom would buy me one

I had a teacher sign mine once, and few of my classmates I was friendly with and that's about it.
oh yeah i never had one in hs. no point.

oh yeah i never had one in hs. no point.
I never did my senior portrait either cuz too ugly

Only picture of myself from high school is from my graduation day and that's because they make you take a picture after you get your diploma at the grad ceremony lol

Last edited:
I was too broke to afford one of them.

What the hell is a yearbook

Anyway, I missed my high school graduation night.

What the hell is a yearbook

Anyway, I missed my high school graduation night.
Me too brocel even better I never had a yearbook because I was friends with no one.

Having a yearbook is a normies trait and ignores the truth. That no one cares about you once starting and ending high school. Adult hood is a bunch of mindless zog brainwashed mindless animalistic socialization trying to tie you down to a wageslavery post so you will die alone in a bed or tub someday in your home

I didn’t even buy a year book. Why would I want to remember that shit

I didn’t even buy a year book. Why would I want to remember that shit
I remember only buying it once and it was really detailed with a lot of pictures, there to remind me the happy times normies had that I couldnt have :feelscry:. I realized it was pointless for a subhuman like me to read yearbooks after that

I remember only buying it once and it was really detailed with a lot of pictures, there to remind me the happy times normies had that I couldnt have :feelscry:. I realized it was pointless for a subhuman like me to read yearbooks after that
Exactly. Yearbooks are not for people like us.