Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over trucel trait: motivation prep talk etc all backfires on you, makes you even more anxious at end

jeetcel

jeetcel

jeets me!
★★★★
let's face it, you get to hear those B U L L S H I T motivational quotes or suggested some books or even "motivational guru" lectures on youtube by some friend or coworker etc, got mesmerised by whatever was said without giving second thought, you gave it a chance by following what was said and...found out it is just normies and their delusions-lies over many things if not all and get disappointed at end; then you get that you must've done something wrong or you need to know more or so and pick up other book-other video from other guy and rinse and repeat

worse is when people drag you around to give this 'prep talks' or 'motivational speeches' over something thinking YOU KNOW A LOT about almost everything - you half heartily accepted it and gave your 'you can do it' but ended up making it weird for them and embarrasing yourself

basically faux whitepill ended up blackpilling you;

let's face it, you get to hear those B U L L S H I T motivational quotes or suggested some books or even "motivational guru" lectures on youtube by some friend or coworker etc, got mesmerised by whatever was said without giving second thought, you gave it a chance by following what was said and...found out it is just normies and their delusions-lies over many things if not all and get disappointed at end; then you get that you must've done something wrong or you need to know more or so and pick up other book-other video from other guy and rinse and repeat

worse is when people drag you around to give this 'prep talks' or 'motivational speeches' over something thinking YOU KNOW A LOT about almost everything - you half heartily accepted it and gave your 'you can do it' but ended up making it weird for them and embarrasing yourself

and frankly it's not just us incels but even sex having normies who also get trapped in this motivational feel-good business

in India there are paid "business coach" or "motivational speaker" like Sandeep Maheshwari, Vivek Bindra and what not selling you "hope" in name of success mindset and what not

Motivational speakers are just another form of cope and delusion.

Deformed Parasite​

GrAYcel
Joined Saturday at 8:31 AM
Last seen 16 minutes ago · Viewing forum list
Posts 68
What can I say? You guys taught me well.

it's all genetics. to hell with hopeful words.

it's all genetics. to hell with hopeful words.

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Motivational videos are for lazy normies not for incel ugly loner men.

It’s not that motivational videos are bad , it’s just that it doesn’t work for us.

Motivation is important as an incel if you wageslave for example. Having to motivate yourself to get out of bed and do your crappy job. Sometimes that’s all an incel has and that’s fine. But motivation is limited when your an outcast in society. Maybe it could help you in work but not with being treated better. You’ll just be treated nastily by normies and be always at a social disadvantage.

Used to be bluepilled enough to fall for the trap.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jY93fiphVmQ&t=1446

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZIyE6iShe8&t=69

hhmm i see your points, it's not made for us but we still need to pull ourselves out of beds to get daily bread and participate in circus (work et al) to live
then can you elabore more on what kind of motivational content etc could be useful for people like us ? i think you seem to have more experience on it than me

Motivation is cucked. It never works. Instead you need to establish some goals and consistently follow them over a long period of time. I made a goal to sleep by 12:30 everyday in november. I was up late all the way until January. Only in February did habbit kicked in and now I consistently fall asleep by 12:30 even if i am gaming hard or some shit. It's all about forming habbits really, habbits which will assist you in goal accomplishing and forming a habit takes at least 3 to 4 months or even more. Keep trying even if you fail constantly and you will soon create a habbit. Infact you should probably be aware that the first few weeks will be failure lmao. Also living by routine or discipline never works, our minds and bodies aren't built for that.

Normies turn us into amateur psychologists, and when we realise the blackpill, they tell us we're overthinking it or using academic language to hide our moral faults.

Fuck morality. Fuck normies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back