Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Trucel trait : Kids casually hate you out in the open

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
If kids look at you weirdly or just straight up ignore you when you somehow need to talk to them its over.
Since they are just small kids who dont know anything about politics,world events or X pill stuff they only move by their pure human instincts.
İts even worst for fat/mega ugly facecels and their mother joins them too (I saw a fat dude on the news who said kids used to point at him or their moms saying ''That guy will eat you ıf u act like a brat'' in park)

Most kids outheight me on the daily

Kids tend to see people like us as rather easy targets, and the worst thing is you can't do anything about it because they'll get their brothers on you or some shit

Kids tend to see people like us as rather easy targets, and the worst thing is you can't do anything about it because they'll get their brothers on you or some shit

I have to stay away from kids under 14, or they start mocking and bullying me

I can't even begin to think on why I would ever have to talk to a kid. Ever.
Like I fucking have any of my own. Why would I ever need to talk to a kid?

Kids usually speak the blunt truth.

Kids are usually nice to me ngl although I’m a teenager so they probably dont feel as weird as they would around someone way older. I’ve been called short by a kid once but he didnt seem to do it out of malice or anything

I don't like their stares.