Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Trucel trait: it's hard (or you don't even have) to make friends online, not just irl

BCNincel

BCNincel

Officer
[UWSL]Not only do you not have irl friends, but it is difficult for you, or you do not have friends online. Not even on this forum. It's what happens to me.[/UWSL]

Incels are afraid to go for a walk

I don’t want friends. I just want to fuck

Stopped bothering with both irl and online friends long ago

Same here man. But It doesn't really bother me that much these days tbh, it's a shitty world we inhabit brocel

That’s a mentalcel trait. Online friends you don’t bond over or even see what the other person looks like, you only bond over your personality online. So when you’re not connecting to anyone online, you’re showing it’s your personality driving people away

That’s a mentalcel trait. Online friends you don’t bond over or even see what the other person looks like, you only bond over your personality online. So when you’re not connecting to anyone online, you’re showing it’s your personality driving people away
:feelsseriously::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Yes, I'm alone all the time :feelsbadman: