Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Trucel Trait: IT males looks mogs you and they are still single virgins

Freder

Freder

Self banned till 1st March 2023
-
This niggas mogs me in terms of looks and they are virgins that "explore world alone".

I guess it never began for me.

Half of them face mog me hard rest so and so, everyone height mog me.

I facemog a lot of them, but almost all of them height mog me:feelsrope::feelsrope:
Height> Everything

I facemog a lot of them, but almost all of them height mog me:feelsrope::feelsrope:
Height> Everything
Im 182 cm, so face is everything to me.
Still heard that Im short though - it was from woman who had husband that was like 210 cm and she was like ~180

Last edited:
I'd rather be an incel who keeps his dignity and acknowledges it never began than being a cuck mocking fellow people in struggle in the delusional hope of getting pussy

Im 182 cm, so face is everything to me.
Still heard that Im short though - it was from women who had husband that was like 210 cm and she was like ~180
I wish I was 182 cm:feelsohh::feelsohh:

I'd rather be an incel who keeps his dignity and acknowledges it never began than being a cuck mocking fellow people in struggle in the delusional hope of getting pussy
:yes::yes::yes:
And its not only that - a lot of them are becoming faggots just because they cant find a women to have sex with. Pretty sad ngl.

I wish I was 182 cm:feelsohh::feelsohh:
I mean its not high enough to have any advantage its just high enough to be considered somewhat acceptable.

:feelsthink:

I sanity mog all of them

:yes:

I sanity mog all of them

Whats weird to me is they hate us, but they still cant grasp basic ideas we talk about everyday here like:
- we know ugly foids have relationship since they have it way easier than man
- we know chads have relationship since they have it way easieer than ugly men
- we know that ugly dudes are single and they cope in many diferent ways - some of them gymmaxx some of them do other activities.
- we know that even ugly man can find a faggot to be in a relationship since men have no standards.

The only pictures that really counts are the ones with ugly man in a relationship with a women, preferable with not ugly goblina that no sane person wants to fuck - and its like only one or two picutres like that in this whole fest - out of thousands of thousands of users.

Last edited:
I'm bald and my face is full of scars - so pretty much everyone mogs me by default. No woman could ever find a scarred face attractive

I dont know man. Im from Eastern Europe theres thousands of thousands of guys that are way taller.
I notice shorter ones too ngl, but its like my height is nothing special and its rather on low end.
I cant even imagine how shorter guys must feel. Life is fucking brutal for them.

I dont know man. Im from Eastern Europe theres thousands of thousands of guys that are way taller.
I notice shorter ones too ngl, but its like my height is nothing special and its rather on low end.
I cant even imagine how shorter guys must feel. Life is fucking brutal for them.
Yeah it's brutal for us manlets no matter what, you still mog me though, so therefore that makes you to mogger (to manlets at least)

I wonder if they seriously believe that shaming / mocking / laughing at incels is healthy?

"Other researchers have found that people with low self-esteem are more likely to feel schadenfreude than are those who have high self-esteem"

"In 2014, research in the form of an online survey analyzed the relationship between schadenfreude and 'Dark Triad' traits (i.e. narcissism, Machiavellianism, and psychopathy). The findings showed that those respondents who had higher levels of Dark Triad traits also had higher levels of schadenfreude, engaged in greater anti-social activities and had greater interests in sensationalism."

I wonder if they seriously believe that shaming / mocking / laughing at incels is healthy?

"Other researchers have found that people with low self-esteem are more likely to feel schadenfreude than are those who have high self-esteem"

"In 2014, research in the form of an online survey analyzed the relationship between schadenfreude and 'Dark Triad' traits (i.e. narcissism, Machiavellianism, and psychopathy). The findings showed that those respondents who had higher levels of Dark Triad traits also had higher levels of schadenfreude, engaged in greater anti-social activities and had greater interests in sensationalism."
Im not going to lie - I also feel pleasure when I see toilet is struggling, especially when she is struggling with relationships.

Im 1.84 and it ain't shit lol
Still fun height mogging toilets
Yes I confirm that at least I mog almost all foids and thats something.
Imagine being shorter than foids - fuuuuck, they will have even less then zero respect for you.

And its not only that - a lot of them are becoming faggots just because they cant find a women to have sex with. Pretty sad ngl.

I mean its not high enough to have any advantage its just high enough to be considered somewhat acceptable.
It's tall, appealing and enviable in my country:feelsaww::feelsaww:

Yes I confirm that at least I mog almost all foids and thats something.
Imagine being shorter than foids - fuuuuck, they will have even less then zero respect for you.
The worst treatment