Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Trucel trait: ignored by everyone

autistandugly

autistandugly

Major
★★★
Dosen't matter what you do, you will be ignored

56772.jpg

I've noticed whenever i was with a group of normies, everything i said would be blatantly ignored as if i was not there. Sometimes it would be even mocked. And these niggas were supposedly my "friends". This was one of the first blackpills i ever experienced.

People appreciate you as much as you're useful to them to climb the social ladder. Sadly ugly and autistic men are seen as useless.
I've noticed whenever i was with a group of normies, everything i said would be blatantly ignored as if i was not there. Sometimes it would be even mocked. And these niggas were supposedly my "friends". This was one of the first blackpills i ever experienced.
Same.

People appreciate you as much as you're useful to them to climb the social ladder. Sadly ugly and autistic men are seen as useless.

Same.

Frens are transient; they come and go.

The worst for me recently was work related course where we were invited to dinner and everyone talked with each other except me, people even talked acrosseach other with me inbetween, put me in a real bad mood, got free dinner I guess.

The worst for me recently was work related course where we were invited to dinner and everyone talked with each other except me, people even talked acrosseach other with me inbetween, put me in a real bad mood, got free dinner I guess.
Free dinner above everything else i guess

They are fake friends

Some things are hardER to ignore than othERs.