Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel trucel trait: having trash grandparents who died before you were born or died when you were young

are your grandparents garbage?

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
None of my trash grandparents made it far. Only one grandma made it till I was 20. But both grandpas were dead fast. One died 2 fucking decades before my birth, the other died within 7 years of my birth.

Chads on the other hand have rich, healthy, long living grandparents. Chads have grandparents who can play sports with them even when the Chad is a teenager. Chad's grandparents are also rich and have inheritance to pass on unlike my fucking garbage grandparents who were broke and lower class. Well actually one was rich but he passed his inheritance to his other family (bastard had 2 wives, sadly my grandma was the second less favored one). If I was born a Chad in a Chad family, I would have educated rich healthy grandparents instead fucking weak unhealthy subhuman untermensch shitskin grandparents.

Also another reason if you are poor, lower class, shitskin, unhealthy and you respect your grandparents. You are a massive fucking cuckold.

same I never met my grandpa
It is gigabrutal and unfair. Chad's grandparents have 0 health issues and live well into their 80s and 90s. While us trucels never got to see our grandpas.

I don't interact with them a lot or have very deep relationships with them; I can't blame them for anything, really, they're just there, all 3 of them currently surviving... :smonk:

They're beyond the scope of what the average Western sub 5 knows; could never understand modern lookism and foid behaviour. :feelswhat:

My grandparents are still alive today, kek. But they’re trash anyway because they’re ugly and cling to traditional authoritative ways of treating kids which was the cause of my childhood trauma.

Only 1 grandparent alive who is in her 90s and has dementia.

I'm named after my maternal grandfather, Larry James Wagoner.

Very cool Larry

1_larry-png.619982

This is a good point I never realized it. Chads and most normies have at least one grandpa who serves as a role model for them, an especially potent one since it's where their genes come from. For me both my grandpas died before I was born, even both of my grandmas were dead by the time I was 16. Never knowing one's grandparents likely indicates that one has subhuman genetics that leads to an early death, and never inheriting wealth or experience from them leads to a much more challenging life. I'd reckon that looking at someone's grandparents can ascertain whether they'll be an incel or not.

This is a good point I never realized it. Chads and most normies have at least one grandpa who serves as a role model for them, an especially potent one since it's where their genes come from. For me both my grandpas died before I was born, even both of my grandmas were dead by the time I was 16. Never knowing one's grandparents likely indicates that one has subhuman genetics that leads to an early death, and never inheriting wealth or experience from them leads to a much more challenging life. I'd reckon that looking at someone's grandparents can ascertain whether they'll be an incel or not.
I also remember reading the same rich noble families in Italy from the 1500s, their descendants even now money mog the average Italian even after all the wars/revolutions across the centuries.

https://qz.com/694340/the-richest-f...27-are-still-the-richest-families-in-florence

None of my trash grandparents made it far. Only one grandma made it till I was 20. But both grandpas were dead fast. One died 2 fucking decades before my birth, the other died within 7 years of my birth.

Chads on the other hand have rich, healthy, long living grandparents. Chads have grandparents who can play sports with them even when the Chad is a teenager. Chad's grandparents are also rich and have inheritance to pass on unlike my fucking garbage grandparents who were broke and lower class. Well actually one was rich but he passed his inheritance to his other family (bastard had 2 wives, sadly my grandma was the second less favored one). If I was born a Chad in a Chad family, I would have educated rich healthy grandparents instead fucking weak unhealthy subhuman untermensch shitskin grandparents.

Also another reason if you are poor, lower class, shitskin, unhealthy and you respect your grandparents. You are a massive fucking cuckold.
It’s more about parents than grandparents. Normies and chads always come from a whore mother and cuck father, I have the opposite, my parents have only had 1 partner in their entire life which is each other.

same shit happened in china, even with Mao Zedong's extreme revolution, the same rich chink imperial officials descendants, still money mog and run the CCP.

My paternal grandfather is his mid 80s tbh. My paternal grandmother passed away 4 years ago but my maternal grandparents are still alive.

My paternal grandfather is his mid 80s tbh. My paternal grandmother passed away 4 years ago but my maternal grandparents are still alive.
Bloodline mogs me hard. Only one distant relative of mine is past 80 and he is a doctor.

Bloodline mogs me hard. Only one distant relative of mine is past 80 and he is a doctor.
My paternal great grandmother was like around a 100 years old when she died. I forgot exactly when she passed away since I was young but I think it was between 2009 and 2011.

I also remember reading the same rich noble families in Italy from the 1500s, their descendants even now money mog the average Italian even after all the wars/revolutions across the centuries.

https://qz.com/694340/the-richest-f...27-are-still-the-richest-families-in-florence
I also recall reading how most of England's land is still owned by the same aristocratic families that've been around since the middle ages. Muh freedom and democracy and social mobility is such a bluepilled lie people have no idea, our fate is just as determined by lineage as it ever was.

They also keep rakin in those sweet boomer pensions. Possibly invested. While poorfag grandparents died before retirement age or still had to work until the end anyway (while paying taxes).