Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Trucel Trait: Foids react to you like this

Efiliste

Efiliste

Le Hobbesien Calviniste
★★★★★

The amount of simps and white knights defending the foid in the comment section is infuriating. Fuck everyone in the comment section of this video, fucking genocide them all.

He slid up and kissed a stranger. That's not normal.

If it was a chad she wouldn't have minded

U can tell the slut would have liked it if it was a chad

the fake reaction to pretend she doesnt like it :feelsseriously:

Normal for a chad

Doesn't matter, that's a shit argument to make because we always ascribe to Chad what normal people can't do. "Chad doesn't have to drive to work, Chad is carried around on the shoulders of his harem!" Chad is deliberately meant to exemplify unreasonable privilege.

She's not even attractive. Perfect looksmatch.

The amount of simps and white knights defending the foid in the comment section is infuriating. Fuck everyone in the comment section of this video, fucking genocide them all.

I've never been this close to a foid ever

Low inhib + High risk very low reward event

Reminder to never drink with people around you as an incel

If he were a chad she wouldn't care

Doesn't matter, that's a shit argument to make because we always ascribe to Chad what normal people can't do. "Chad doesn't have to drive to work, Chad is carried around on the shoulders of his harem!" Chad is deliberately meant to exemplify unreasonable privilege.

Doesn't matter, if he were 6'4 blue eyed gigachad her pussy would be dripping wet.

Doesn't matter if he were 6'4 blue eyed gigachad her pussy would be dripping wet.

Are you saying any man who is tall with blue eyes could've gotten away with it? Or are you throwing in "Gigachad" as some nebulous disqualifier?

Are you saying any man who is tall with blue eyes could've gotten away with it? Or are you throwing in "Gigachad" as some nebulous disqualifier?
you know what i mean don't act dumb

He still did his thing tho :dab:

He shouldn't have done that, but then again, if it was a Chad doing it she would have liked it and that's repulsive

you know what i mean don't act dumb

Yes, and that's my point. "Gigachad" is a myth in your head. You don't know what Gigachad actually looks like. He's a made up character you use to illustrate how some people have more privilege than they deserve. But you don't actually know any exact specs a person would need to be able to kiss women whenever they want and get away with it.

trucel trait: you dont go to clubs

She only started to feel disgusted when she saw his face in a viewfinder.

I'm not going to a club where I'll see everyone having a foid twerk on them while I stand in the back.

JFL what a slow reaction time

Lol if he was chad she would be sucking his dick

Fucking bitch would be fine with it if it was Chad

If you pay attention at the start she like it, but when the guy show his Asian flat profile she scream in disgust. A true black pill about look
He slid up and kissed a stranger. That's not normal.