Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trucel trait filled with hate

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Luminary
★★★★★
If you are a trucel you are filled with hate

Im mostly numb but do feel intense bouts of rage often, guess thats a sign i still have a fire left in me.

I hate the morning society that is often disturbing my sleep. Some motherfucker was revving a weed wacker at 7:30 A.M. when I’m trying to sleep. I should take my loud muscle car out at 2 A.M. and rev it up in front of his house to return the favor of ruining his sleep

I am now no longer alone in my solitude. For I am now surrounded by the Furies, the goddesses of vengeance. In the cold darkness of the night, I awaited the dawn. And once dawn came, I cursed my flesh until night fell once more. I even prayed that I would lose my sanity. But those prayers went unheeded, nothing changed. And even when I strove for the peacefulness of death, but the Devil's cold, pitiless hand held me back.

Normie trait: Filled with hate and dumping it on users in this forum

I hate the morning society that is often disturbing my sleep. Some motherfucker was revving a weed wacker at 7:30 A.M. when I’m trying to sleep. I should take my loud muscle car out at 2 A.M. and rev it up in front of his house to return the favor of ruining his sleep
If youre a carcel thats a valid strategy to ruin the wageslave normie night. Blast some nice song at full volume during the night.

If youre a carcel thats a valid strategy to ruin the wageslave normie night. Blast some nice song at full volume during the night.
I am a carcel. That loud 500 hp engine would wake them right up

Normie trait: Filled with hate and dumping it on users in this forum
I doubt normies would waste that much of their time on here except the very mentally ill ones

Indeed boss

I hate people for no particular reason

Based

Because being ugly impacts your life in general, not only when it comes to sex and relationships.
If you aren't very talented and skillful, then forget about good job.
Meanwhile attractive people can get good jobs even without education.
Of course you will be angry.

Because being ugly impacts your life in general, not only when it comes to sex and relationships.
If you aren't very talented and skillful, then forget about good job.
Meanwhile attractive people can get good jobs even without education.
Of course you will be angry.